By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smeags Hype Thread: Are You Hyped?

Tagged games:

Are You Excited?

Yes, very! 62 68.89%

Kind of. 10 11.11%

Neutral. 8 8.89%

Not at all! (What's wrong with you?) 10 11.11%

Total:90
Proclus said:
Hell hyped!

Good, great! Are you hyped enough to see it day 1?

Around the Network

Yes, I am hyped.

Looks to be awesome.

i cant wait for the movie! if there is a hype train... im buying the ticket

aikohualda said:

Welp, I guess you could consider this the hype train. Hopefully you bought your movie ticket as well!

NintendoPie said:
aikohualda said:

Welp, I guess you could consider this the hype train. Hopefully you bought your movie ticket as well!

imax 3d! high frame rate! but not on day 1 or week 1.... i rather wait with a more quiet crowd and less elbow bump on the seat :)

Around the Network

Bumpin' it up just to see if we have anymore Hobbit fans!

Can't w8 m8!

Got tickets booked for me and some friends for Friday yeeha! Hope it's not as shite as the first one

dsage01 said:
Not really the Lord of the Rings series was phenomenal though. But the hobbit was just so bloated...

It really wasn't that bloated, people just parroting what some critics said.

One of my friends already saw it and said it's probably his favorite movie of the year!

So looking forward to it. Smaug is my favorite Tolkien character. He seems like he will be really even more terrifying in this new movie.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

The first one was so bloated, I don't have words for it. This was very different from the book.
I will watch it like last year: In a small cinema, paying 7 euros for the plain 2d-24fps-version, hoping to see more than a sight-seeing tour for New Zealand and looking forward to Smaug. I know the original plot and will therefore easily recognize the differences but that's how it is.