By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smeags Hype Thread: Are You Hyped?

Tagged games:

Are You Excited?

Yes, very! 62 68.89%

Kind of. 10 11.11%

Neutral. 8 8.89%

Not at all! (What's wrong with you?) 10 11.11%

Total:90

I'm incredibly hyped man! The first Hobbit disappointed me a little but I still loved it! Now I know this one will be better!

Oh and I get to see it tomorrow for an employee showing :))))) trolololol, perks of working at a movie theatre.

Around the Network

The reviews have been building people! Seems like the critics agree; Desolation of Smaug is better than AUJ!

I hope you guys enjoy!

I will watch it, but im severly pissed of that it is taking 3 movies
i rather have a trilogy about the story of the silmarillion

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Just got home from the midnight premiere at my local cinema, it was better than An Unexpected Journey! Felt like it just had more events and tension throughout the film. And that comes from not the biggest fan of the series too. Everyone should watch it!

Yep.

Not in the slightest bit hyped. I enjoyed the book, loved lord of the rings books and movies, but the first film in the Hobbit was so disappointing that it has left me with rather low expectations and it really doesn't need 3 movies, there is not that much content in the book to begin with.

Around the Network

I almost got to go to a premiere showing of it last night. My friend had an extra free ticket but I had to work. :P

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Nope! The first movie was a poorly paced bore. And honestly I never really got into the LOTR series like many people seemed to. I still hate fellowship of the ring, only recently came to like The Two Towers (fell asleep in theatres when seeing it back in 03)......however I do think Return Of The King is one of the best movies ever. So I have had a love/hate relationship with this series.

Still gonna see it at launch though lol .... it's a friends group thing...we have to see it haha

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Nope! The first movie was a poorly paced bore. And honestly I never really got into the LOTR series like many people seemed to. I still hate fellowship of the ring, only recently came to like The Two Towers (fell asleep in theatres when seeing it back in 03)......however I do think Return Of The King is one of the best movies ever. So I have had a love/hate relationship with this series.

Still gonna see it at launch though lol .... it's a friends group thing...we have to see it haha

I am disappoint. I expected better movie taste from you, Darthy-poo! ;-P

I really liked the barrel sequence too, what a thrill it was watching that. Everyone in the room were impressed.

Yep.

Saw a midnight screening last night! It was surprisingly good :)

Just posted a review if anyone's interested: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174335&page=1#3