By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smeags Hype Thread: Are You Hyped?

Tagged games:

Are You Excited?

Yes, very! 62 68.89%

Kind of. 10 11.11%

Neutral. 8 8.89%

Not at all! (What's wrong with you?) 10 11.11%

Total:90
think-man said:
That chick from lost ruined this movie for me, and all that extra shit Jackson put in was putting me off. There was some good parts but 70% was crap :( sucks cause I loved LOTR's

<- she hawt tho

Around the Network
Aldro said:
think-man said:
That chick from lost ruined this movie for me, and all that extra shit Jackson put in was putting me off. There was some good parts but 70% was crap :( sucks cause I loved LOTR's

<- she hawt tho

Yeah she is but she ruined my movie :(

think-man said:
Aldro said:
think-man said:

<- she hawt tho

Her looks saved the movie for me

D:

Aldro said:
think-man said:
Aldro said:
think-man said:

<- she hawt tho

D:

Why lol shes not even meant to be in the movie. It made me cringe.

think-man said:
Aldro said:
think-man said:
Aldro said:
think-man said:

<- she hawt tho

D:

Why lol shes not even meant to be in the movie. It made me cringe.

Indeed and the first movie sucked even more in my eyes. Bringing Legolas and her in made it better because A) You had a certain nostalgia factor due to Legolas and B) DUDE, SHE SO HAWT

Around the Network

I thought it was a great movie, definitely near the level of LOTR. I enjoyed this movie as much as much as I enjoyed The Two Towers. IMO it goes King = Fellowship > Two Towers = Smaug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Journey.

I have mixed feelings on the film. For everything I enjoyed, there was a negative as well. At this point I can spot "Jackson wanted that" in terms of changes or additions. Overall it was okay, but I could see someone re-edit all three films down into an interesting version (roughly 4 hours) with so much excess cut off.

On Tauriel, part of me goes "Who is this? Why is she here? What is this romance sub plot nonsense?" and other part goes "Female elf with auburn hair? Jackson reading into my subconscious desires here?"

Augen said:

it was an OK film