By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smeags Hype Thread: Are You Hyped?

Tagged games:

Are You Excited?

Yes, very! 62 68.89%

Kind of. 10 11.11%

Neutral. 8 8.89%

Not at all! (What's wrong with you?) 10 11.11%

Total:90

yess iam really hyped

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

Just seen this in 3D..fantastic film! Wayyyy better than the first. I found the first one almost painful to sit through because it was so long and boring but this one was great. 9/10

Eh. Didn't really think much of it. :/

Definitely hyped. Seeing it tomorrow.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Make sure to go in early for the premiere of 1 or so awesome movie trailers.

Post your reviews of the Hobbit 2 here, after you see the movie of course:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

And post what you think of 3D movies of the Trailers you have seen before the Hobbit 2 on this thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173039

I will see this movie in 96 Refresh Rate 3D Rave XTREME (IMAX imitation with 4K projectors).

120 Refresh Rate is the standard for 3D since the 1930's, but 24 Refresh Rate is the standard for 2D since the 1930's.

Around the Network

Fucking Tauriel made this movie for me LOL She's not even in the books, but SHE'S SO FINE!

I just gotta ask.. will she die in the last movie? IT FEELS THAT WAY ;_;
(Cause shes not in LOTR so it doesnt make sense if she lives, right?)

ALSO: Hobbit 3 spoilers ( DONT READ ) =>
In the book, Kili DIES. Doesnt it make sense for Tauriel to die too? Shit its going to be painful x_x. Also makes sense as to why Legolas dislike Dwarfs cuz he lost his girl to one :|

saw it in 3D... was great... shame the theaters here don't show 3D in high frame rate... crossfade? cross something did mess a bit in high movement scenes but overall good FX and good movie.
@aldro... yes, Tauriel is hot... wish my wife had ears like that! :D

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Awesome movie, already watched twice in 3D :)

I AM HYPED!!

pretty much eager abt this film, liked the 1st part