By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

Conegamer said:
It does look amazing, killer app indeed.

Will it be coming at launch then?

No. Its releasing next Year on 3 platforms - PC, 360 and One.

If my PC runs this, Ill get it on PC. If not then the 360 version is for me.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Conegamer said:
It does look amazing, killer app indeed.

Will it be coming at launch then?

No. Its releasing next Year on 3 platforms - PC, 360 and One.

If my PC runs this, Ill get it on PC. If not then the 360 version is for me.

Didn't think I saw it on the launch list, but I was uncertain if the XOne version was just delayed.

Yeah, I will likely snap up the PC version as well. Looks too good to miss out on.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Madword said:
If MS could have got this game for XBoxOne only and for release this year, then i think that would have made a massive difference.

From people i know this is one of the most anticipated games, but on the whole they have said "need this game, getting it on PC".

The pc-crowd as not as big as forums could make you think.

Not a big fan of FPS games. Of its type this looks good and I'm sure will find a huge fan base on PC, 360 and One. If it's your thing, have a blast.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Wright said:

*Yawns*

sorry for the offtopic , is that project spark on your signture ? looks cool !!!

It is. Nnodley made the gif, but it surely looks awesome!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Madword said:
If MS could have got this game for XBoxOne only and for release this year, then i think that would have made a massive difference.

From people i know this is one of the most anticipated games, but on the whole they have said "need this game, getting it on PC".

The pc-crowd as not as big as forums could make you think.

PC could easily do a couple hundred thousand copies. Then there is the Xbox 360 version. Both are stealing copies (and console purchases) from the XboxOne. PC may not be massive but if it was exclusive the only option they would have to play it would be to to buy an XboxOne. That's not insignificant I would say (including both obviously).

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

game looks good. I also like the concept.

Zappykins said:
Smashed said:

This looks good, but not mind-blowingly great.
I personally cannot wait for Destiny though.

Anyone who says this game will destroy Destiny is in denial.

Oh, sweetie that's cute.

But the game has already been made, it's called Halo 4 and it's Awesome! It won a whole bunch of awards, like TitanFall.  Has great music, story, gameplay.  You should go play it.

They don't really need to make another one.  But oh, well, have fun with that it.

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

Smashed said:

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

Ha ha ha ha, the story to Destiny looks like a Halo 4 rip off.  So much in fact, you'd think the people worked together at some point.

TitalFall is has all the interest, buzz and keeps winning all the awards.  Perhapse if you think it is nothing you should stay off it's threads then.

(Psst, your bias is showing.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Smashed said:

Ha ha ha ha, the story to Destiny looks like a Halo 4 rip off.  So much in fact, you'd think the people worked together at some point.

TitalFall is has all the interest, buzz and keeps winning all the awards.  Perhapse if you think it is nothing you should stay off it's threads then.

(Psst, your bias is showing.)

And yours isn't?

Titanfall looks good but I think people are really overhyping it. So far it just seems like Call of Duty with mechs. Hopefully I'm proven wrong but the game hasn't amazed that much yet. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!