By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

*Yawns*

Around the Network

Concept seems cool; not a fan of the inaccurate-looking shooting, doesn't seem precise to me for some reason. But whatever, run and guns are always awesome. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

ghettoglamour said:
I'm not into FPS MP at all, but this looks great. If it had a great SP campaign I would be pretty pissed its not coming to PS4.

Then why not get the system you know it is coming out on?

I've heard a rumor of 2015 for the PS4, but I have no idea if there is any validity to it at all.  There were all sorts of rumors about Gears of War 2 coming to the PS3.  And now their are 4 Gears of War games and still none of them are on a PlayStation.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
ghettoglamour said:
I'm not into FPS MP at all, but this looks great. If it had a great SP campaign I would be pretty pissed its not coming to PS4.

I've heard a rumor of 2015 for the PS4, but I have no idea if there is any validity to it at all.  There were all sorts of rumors about Gears of War 2 coming to the PS3.  And now their are 4 Gears of War games and still none of them are on a PlayStation.

Two words. Naughty Dog.

Okay there are more reasons. Killzone SF seems to have a good SP, which makes it more attractive to me that Titanfall. Infamous SS, another title I loved on PS3 and it's looking better than ever now. Sony Santa Monica, another awesome developer I'm looking forward to seeing what they're doing. Overall the PS first party devs crush the MS first and bought third party, for my gaming taste.

I think I might get eventually all next-gen consoles, but as of now even the Wii U is looking more attractive than the X1 to me.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/984203/tab2/

ghettoglamour said:
Zappykins said:

Two words. Naughty Dog.

Okay there are more reasons. Killzone SF seems to have a good SP, which makes it more attractive to me that Titanfall. Infamous SS, another title I loved on PS3 and it's looking better than ever now. Sony Santa Monica, another awesome developer I'm looking forward to seeing what they're doing. Overall the PS first party devs crush the MS first and bought third party, for my gaming taste.

I think I might get eventually all next-gen consoles, but as of now even the Wii U is looking more attractive than the X1 to me.

Have you play that much on an Xbox 360?  Do you have one now?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/984203/tab2/

ghettoglamour said:
Zappykins said:

Two words. Naughty Dog.

Have you play that much on an Xbox 360?  Do you have one now?

No, I don't have one, but I've played the most of their exclusives.

Alan Wake, Trials and Splinter Cell Conviction on PC.

Forza is great, but Gran Turismo is just as good.

Gears is by far the most appealing exclusive to me. The only one it's a real shame I can't play.

I was never into Halo (I've tried several games).

Never played Fable, doesn't really interest me either.

Kinect is crap.

And that's it I guess.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Can't wait to play it on PC.

This looks good, but not mind-blowingly great.
I personally cannot wait for Destiny though.

Anyone who says this game will destroy Destiny is in denial.

i think It would be cooler if it was 3rd person when on foot and 1st person while in a titan. That plus a single player campaign would make this very appealing to me. Still looks pretty good anyway.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

SP>>>>>>>MP for me so I'd never consider getting a MP only game. So on that front, as far as FPS games that might pique my interest goes, Destiny gets me much more excited than Titanfall. But Destiny is going to have to be something amazing for me to consider buying a FPS game. I haven't even bought Bioshock or Halflife and I'm reliably told they are the best SP FPS's (well maybe not Bioshock 2, but 1 and Infinite are supposedly really great).

If I can play splitscreen co-op SP on Destiny then I may well get it because then it can be father-son time.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix