By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

I never pre order, but I will for Titanfall. It just looks that good.

Around the Network

Any hands-on experience of Titanfall on Xbox One?!

so it plays even better than it looks ?

awesome !!!

Adinnieken said:
"Biggest killer app for anything... ." Ryan McCaffrey

lol thats just a tad bit of an overstatement. its not even the biggest killer app in gaming. i mean really did the last 30 odd years never happen or something. does he so quickly forget the greatness on the past

walsufnir said:

Not much coverage yet. Works well at the moment on pc and 360, without the power of the cloud.

"I tried both standard PC controls and an Xbox 360 controller. I had a better time with mouse and keyboard, but the console control method worked perfectly fine, too. In fact, I was surprised how well I was getting on with the controller. The control is perfectly tuned already."

http://www.destructoid.com/there-s-everything-else-and-then-there-s-titanfall-260550.phtml

Around the Network
green_sky said:
walsufnir said:

Not much coverage yet. Works well at the moment on pc and 360, without the power of the cloud.

"I tried both standard PC controls and an Xbox 360 controller. I had a better time with mouse and keyboard, but the console control method worked perfectly fine, too. In fact, I was surprised how well I was getting on with the controller. The control is perfectly tuned already."

http://www.destructoid.com/there-s-everything-else-and-then-there-s-titanfall-260550.phtml

Hands-on with 360, the version noone has seen by now? Wow!

walsufnir said:

Hands-on with 360, the version noone has seen by now? Wow!

Not sure again. Could just be PC version and the guy got to check out how it would play with controller option. Either way. Looking fluid. 

I really would like to see some gameplay that isn't promotional in which some guy dominates. This new gameplay we saw was near an exact replica of the first gameplay at E3, it was weird. Also, I'm guessing alot of people might be disappointed when they buy the 360 version and it's not as awesome looking as the One version. 360 version will sell more.

Hmm, pie.

garfep is amazing :)

zumnupy10 said:
Zappykins said:

I'm still now quite understanding why it is not a launch title. It seems like it is ready! It would be such a system seller. It's the game with all the buzz - kinda surprised its all 'Destiny who?"

I also like the real life back story. As I see the little underdogs coming back after being mistreated. I really hate people that try to cheat other out of their hard earned cash.

This is the new Halo of the original Xbox days. But even bigger. This is like the biggest launch buzz for a single I have seen in a long while.

Can you imagine what it would be like if you could play in the Occulus Riff or similar type VR Glasses?

The launch games are already very good.  MS is doing the right thing saving something big for 2014.

Fair enough. I just feel bad for all the people who buy the wrong console, then are going to come here and whine and whine about how they do not get a chance to play it.  The world is against them, all that stuff.

I keep handing out virtual ice cream to all the grumps, but I'm concerned I'm going to be spreading virtual diabetes. '

But I will probably be too busy having fun in TitanFall to listen to their complaints.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!