By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

ghettoglamour said:
Zappykins said:

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/984203/tab2/

ghettoglamour said:
Zappykins said:

Then why not get the system you know it is coming out on?

I've heard a rumor of 2015 for the PS4, but I have no idea if there is any validity to it at all.  There were all sorts of rumors about Gears of War 2 coming to the PS3.  And now their are 4 Gears of War games and still none of them are on a PlayStation.

Two words. Naughty Dog.

Okay there are more reasons. Killzone SF seems to have a good SP, which makes it more attractive to me that Titanfall. Infamous SS, another title I loved on PS3 and it's looking better than ever now. Sony Santa Monica, another awesome developer I'm looking forward to seeing what they're doing. Overall the PS first party devs crush the MS first and bought third party, for my gaming taste.

I think I might get eventually all next-gen consoles, but as of now even the Wii U is looking more attractive than the X1 to me.

Have you play that much on an Xbox 360?  Do you have one now?

No, I don't have one, but I've played the most of their exclusives.

Alan Wake, Trials and Splinter Cell Conviction on PC.

Forza is great, but Gran Turismo is just as good.

Gears is by far the most appealing exclusive to me. The only one it's a real shame I can't play.

I was never into Halo (I've tried several games).

Never played Fable, doesn't really interest me either.

Kinect is crap.

And that's it I guess.

Yea, that's what I assumed.  It is quite a differenet thing to live with one though.

Might completly change you opinion about kinect.  It's really quite useful.   Espically the new one.

And the new controllers!  Try them out when you get a chance.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Smashed said:

This looks good, but not mind-blowingly great.
I personally cannot wait for Destiny though.

Anyone who says this game will destroy Destiny is in denial.

Oh, sweetie that's cute.

But the game has already been made, it's called Halo 4 and it's Awesome! It won a whole bunch of awards, like TitanFall.  Has great music, story, gameplay.  You should go play it.

They don't really need to make another one.  But oh, well, have fun with that it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

ghettoglamour said:

Gears is by far the most appealing exclusive to me. The only one it's a real shame I can't play.

Kinect is crap.

And that's it I guess.

There's a bunch of JRPG games too, and then you have the schumps and the weird games such as Katamari, plus all the arcade and indie games. And yeah, Kinect. Also, if you PC can't handle it, Metro and The Witcher 2 is a no-brainer.

It's all a matter of taste though. I can see people being not interested in the weird games, though I personally appreciate them. Just to let you know, I've lost my interest in Halo after the third one, and I've played the games.

It does look amazing, killer app indeed.

Will it be coming at launch then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Titanfall looks more fun then Killzone.

Around the Network
Wright said:
ghettoglamour said:

Kinect is crap.

And that's it I guess.

There's a bunch of JRPG games too, and then you have the schumps and the weird games such as Katamari, plus all the arcade and indie games. And yeah, Kinect. Also, if you PC can't handle it, Metro and The Witcher 2 is a no-brainer.

It's all a matter of taste though. I can see people being not interested in the weird games, though I personally appreciate them. Just to let you know, I've lost my interest in Halo after the third one, and I've played the games.

Lol you also trying to sell me an Xbox? I think the 360 is great, but the PS3 offers pretty everything I like on the 360 and more. It's only logical I'll go with the PS4 now, even if their launch line-ups seem to be on par. I think the PS4 will give me the better games overall, in the long run.

So btw which consoles and games are you playing as of late and what are you planning to buy?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Lol you also trying to sell me an Xbox? I think the 360 is great, but the PS3 offers pretty everything I like on the 360 and more. It's only logical I'll go with the PS4 now, even if their launch line-ups seem to be on par. I think the PS4 will give me the better games overall, in the long run.

So btw which consoles and games are you playing as of late and what are you planning to buy?

Dis' is off-topic, but I don't mind   I am playing some Ps3 games at the moment, and some multiplatforms I've let behind (such as Red Dead Redemption), and I was planning to get my hands on a Xbox One, for 2014 o 2015, regarding how much money I'll have xD

PureDante said:

Concept seems cool; not a fan of the inaccurate-looking shooting, doesn't seem precise to me for some reason. But whatever, run and guns are always awesome. 

I have pre-ordered it on PC, I think my PC should be able to run it.

And I would bet a 1000€ it will come to the PS4 a year or so later

Its coming out on 360? TBH the E3 stuff I saw was really boring but the guys talking about this "evacuation stuff" after the match is over is certainly a cool idea. Now im interested.

If MS could have got this game for XBoxOne only and for release this year, then i think that would have made a massive difference.

From people i know this is one of the most anticipated games, but on the whole they have said "need this game, getting it on PC".

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!