By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

Zappykins said:
Smashed said:

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

Ha ha ha ha, the story to Destiny looks like a Halo 4 rip off.  So much in fact, you'd think the people worked together at some point.

TitalFall is has all the interest, buzz and keeps winning all the awards.  Perhapse if you think it is nothing you should stay off it's threads then.

(Psst, your bias is showing.)

Pssst. Yours is obvious too. ^_-

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
Smashed said:

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

Ha ha ha ha, the story to Destiny looks like a Halo 4 rip off.  So much in fact, you'd think the people worked together at some point.

TitalFall is has all the interest, buzz and keeps winning all the awards.  Perhapse if you think it is nothing you should stay off it's threads then.

(Psst, your bias is showing.)

Who cares if it has similar aspects to Halo, it was made by the same creators, captain obvious. It's not the same game, it has similarities, but it is not the same game.

I like the story, plus the mmo aspect to it will make it a fantastic game to play with friends, me and my friends cannot wait till it comes out on PS4. I don't know which planet you live on, but it is certainly not going to be a bad game just because it was made by the people who made Halo, that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard dude.

Nowhere did I say Titanfall will be a bad game either, to me personally, the game looks like nothing special.. hence why I'm excited for Destiny, you're the one who mentioned Destiny in the first page anyways.

And it's really funny you should call me biased, when you're the one actually being biased because I like one game better than another game. Your bias is through the roof right now.

Obviously it is hard to judge from just watching a few videos, but the game does seem to do everything right. However, I am a little disappointed with the apparent trend of online only FPS games (both with Titanfall and Destiny). I would prefer if both had an offline singe-player component.

It is definitely going to be a system seller.

Fusioncode said:

And yours isn't?

Titanfall looks good but I think people are really overhyping it. So far it just seems like Call of Duty with mechs. Hopefully I'm proven wrong but the game hasn't amazed that much yet. 

This is a TitanFall thread, if you want to talk about something else, like another game and consle, move along.

Or find a game to play.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

You come into a TitanFall thread to compain, say it's nothing then talk about your favorite, yet not even out, console.  And seems to be having issues.

Start your own thread, if you want to talk about another game. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Hynad said:

TitanFall thread.  Don't like it move along.

Here is a sand castle, now enjoy it and move along:

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Hynad said:

TitanFall thread.  Don't like it move along.

Here is a sand castle, now enjoy it and move along:

But I do like it. And I commented as such earlier in the thread. But here an other comment: It looks spectacular!

You called his bias, and did so while displaying your own at every single turn in this thread. I just pointed out the hypocrisy.

I remember back in the first Xbox days, people bought the console just for Halo: Combat Evolved. I feel like Titanfall is somewhat recreating that moment again.

Hynad said:

But I do like it. And I commented as such earlier in the thread. But here an other comment: It looks spectacular!

You called his bias, and did so while displaying your own at every single turn in this thread. I just pointed out the hypocrisy.

I'm glad you like the castle. I want to find the right one for you.

I think that word is a bit strong, I go where the talent is.  And for the past few years it's been really clear where the talent is, and where the gnolls are.  They see the talent too or they would not have to act that way. 

I do find it hilarious when people call me a fanbody when they forget or do not know about my history.  But I don't care.  It would be like worrying about what a sweet-tart candy thought of you before you ate it.  

I would say the same for someone jumping into a glowing review of "Little Big Planet" game and complaining how much better Sonic Game's are.  It's annoying, not appropriate and waste everyone's time and should be shot down like an Evil Murder of Crows in Alan Wake. 

Here is a Gnoll!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Fusioncode said:

And yours isn't?

Titanfall looks good but I think people are really overhyping it. So far it just seems like Call of Duty with mechs. Hopefully I'm proven wrong but the game hasn't amazed that much yet. 

This is a TitanFall thread, if you want to talk about something else, like another game and consle, move along.

Or find a game to play.

Did you even read my post? Everything I wrote was about Titanfall!  

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!