By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

Zappykins said:
Hynad said:

But I do like it. And I commented as such earlier in the thread. But here an other comment: It looks spectacular!

You called his bias, and did so while displaying your own at every single turn in this thread. I just pointed out the hypocrisy.

I'm glad you like the castle. I want to find the right one for you.

I think that word is a bit strong, I go where the talent is.  And for the past few years it's been really clear where the talent is, and where the gnolls are.  They see the talent too or they would not have to act that way. 

I do find it hilarious when people call me a fanbody when they forget or do not know about my history.  But I don't care.  It would be like worrying about what a sweet-tart candy thought of you before you ate it.  

I would say the same for someone jumping into a glowing review of "Little Big Planet" game and complaining how much better Sonic Game's are.  It's annoying, not appropriate and waste everyone's time and should be shot down like an Evil Murder of Crows in Alan Wake. 

Here is a Gnoll!

I didn't expect a better reply from you. 

Your history and how you ended up becoming XBox biased... I couldn't care less. Your behaviour on VGC speaks for itself. You called his bias while displaying your own in turn. The thread may be for Titanfall, but when you tell someone commenting about the game to get out of here because he's not all positive about it?

Yeah, right... ¬_¬

Around the Network

cant wait to play this on pc

I'm hoping is timed exclusive it looks damn good

looks good. sorta a cross between everything like COD, UT, tribes, halo but on steroids lol

Even though I'm not a huge fan of gaming online (apart from BF3), this does look like it could be simply incredible. There's just no two ways about it.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Your history and how you ended up becoming XBox biased... I couldn't care less. Your behaviour on VGC speaks for itself. You called his bias while displaying your own in turn. The thread may be for Titanfall, but when you tell someone commenting about the game to get out of here because he's not all positive about it?

Yeah, right... ¬_¬

Glad I lived up to your expectations. Have you tried setting them higher?

Too bad you don't get it, but then I don't really think you want too.  Clearly someone trying to ruin a thread with bitter silliness - like anyone reasonable would care the Bungie is making a multi plat.  It says more about their fear and since of betrayal that makes it more like a religion than a fan of a toy.  It gets so weird.

It's pretty obvious that Destiny looks alot like Halo 4.  I liked Halo 4.  But silly little ones get upset when the obvious it pointed out.  Not sure why your feathers are all rustled.  Would you like a brush?  But here it is again:

TitanFall is Awesome according to a bunch of reviewers that play games all the time.  It's the next gen game that has the majority of the buzz.  It's like Halo all over again on the original Xbox, but seems bigger this time.  Cool varied gameplay, the future looks exciting.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Smashed said:
Zappykins said:
Smashed said:

This looks good, but not mind-blowingly great.
I personally cannot wait for Destiny though.

Anyone who says this game will destroy Destiny is in denial.

Oh, sweetie that's cute.

But the game has already been made, it's called Halo 4 and it's Awesome! It won a whole bunch of awards, like TitanFall.  Has great music, story, gameplay.  You should go play it.

They don't really need to make another one.  But oh, well, have fun with that it.

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

May i ask whats so fantastic about destiny? You sound mad that respwan decided the playstation brand wasnt worth its time. 

You know what i have noticed? I noticed how the playstation community got a big hard on when Bungie annouced a game coming to playstation, just goes to show how butthurt they were about halo all these years. 

JusSayian said:
Smashed said:
Zappykins said:
Oh, sweetie that's cute.

But the game has already been made, it's called Halo 4 and it's Awesome! It won a whole bunch of awards, like TitanFall.  Has great music, story, gameplay.  You should go play it.

They don't really need to make another one.  But oh, well, have fun with that it.

Pardon? I played Halo 4, In fact I bought a 360 for Halo 4 and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.

I played Halo 4 for about 7 hours total, and my Xbox has been sitting in it's box under my bed for nearly 7 months now.

Titanfall has literally showed me nothing that hasn't been made before, I'm not interested in it one bit. And it is NOT a system seller, if I were to get it on any platform, it would be PC.

Regardless, Destiny looks fantastic to me. You just sound mad that Bungie went all Sony on you MS guys LOL. I've been seeing a lot of trash talk on Bungie because of that move.

May i ask whats so fantastic about destiny? You sound mad that respwan decided the playstation brand wasnt worth its time. 

You know what i have noticed? I noticed how the playstation community got a big hard on when Bungie annouced a game coming to playstation, just goes to show how butthurt they were about halo all these years. 

Cool story, bro. How many of you long time Halo fans are pissing on Bungie because they're now multiplat?

Funny how zappy and you are going all balistic at people for not thinking Titanfall is the second coming of Christ. Funny also that you shit on your former heroes just because they now went multiplatform. Coming up with all sorts of ridiculous statements to belittle their new IP. Can't reason with your kind of behaviour and mindset.

When you say Respawn didn't think the PS brand was worth their time, please, bring a source that mentions that. I could also make a baseless claim and say that Microsoft bought the timed exclusivity. See? I can do that too.

As for your last comment... Keep making these kinds of comments and you won't last for long around here. 

Zappykins said:
Hynad said:

Yeah, right... ¬_¬

Glad I lived up to your expectations. Have you tried setting them higher?

Too bad you don't get it, but then I don't really think you want too.  Clearly someone trying to ruin a thread with bitter silliness - like anyone reasonable would care the Bungie is making a multi plat.  It says more about their fear and since of betrayal that makes it more like a religion than a fan of a toy.  It gets so weird.

It's pretty obvious that Destiny looks alot like Halo 4.  I liked Halo 4.  But silly little ones get upset when the obvious it pointed out.  Not sure why your feathers are all rustled.  Would you like a brush?  But here it is again:

TitanFall is Awesome according to a bunch of reviewers that play games all the time.  It's the next gen game that has the majority of the buzz.  It's like Halo all over again on the original Xbox, but seems bigger this time.  Cool varied gameplay, the future looks exciting.

Why shouldn't people care about what Bungie does now? You sure cared when they made Halo. Oh right... Their Halo games are now bad because the studio is multiplatform... right? So all the games that you played that compelled you to play Halo 4 in the first place... they were just crap? Bungie didn't excel at making them back then? 

They can't make compelling games anymore? People can't think Destiny looks better than Titanfall? Everybody and their mother must get into the hype train you're in? Be a sheep and comform to your viewpoint?

Keep going with that train of thoughts.

Hynad said:
JusSayian said:
Smashed said:
Zappykins said:
Oh, sweetie that's cute.

Cool story, bro. How many of you long time Halo fans are pissing on Bungie because they're now multiplat?

Funny how zappy and you are going all balistic at people for not thinking Titanfall is the second coming of Christ. Funny also that you shit on your former heroes just because they now went multiplatform. Coming up with all sorts of ridiculous statements to belittle their new IP. Can't reason with your kind of behaviour and mindset.

When you say Respawn didn't think the PS brand was worth their time, please, bring a source that mentions that. I could also make a baseless claim and say that Microsoft bought the timed exclusivity. See? I can do that too.

As for your last comment... Keep making these kinds of comments and you won't last for long around here. 

They left MS over half a decade ago..... it was about time. If i was mad it would have been 5 or so years ago, wasnt even a big gamer then. 

Also did i insult bunige or even destiny? No i didnt re read my post before you attack me with YOUR ridiculous statements. 

Smashed said titanfall is nothing new, but Destiny really isnt either. Thats why i asked what was so great about it. How is that insulting the game or even bungie? Please enlighten me, this should be good. 

Respwan said numerous times that they cannot focus on every system on the market and had to choose. If the playstation version was worth more of their time ( which is $$$ time=$$$) they would have made the game for the system. But since they didnt what i said is true. If you made the claim that MS bought the timed exlsuivity (which you didnt) what proof would you have? None like you said. So yea try harder. 

Hey if speaking the truth around here means i wont be around long, thats fine by me.