By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

Around the Network

COD with super powers

"Biggest killer app for anything... ." Ryan McCaffrey

looks awesome really

This game looks awesome. I've never been interested in COD since the WW2 days, but this definitely has my attention. Can't wait to try it. (the COD reference was made since people keep likening it to that in a negative way).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I seriously wish this games wasn't exclusive and was coming to Wii U //shot

This is definitely looking like an exciting fps.

Yes. This game looks crazy good. I don't really like the fact that there's no single player option. So that makes the game a lot less appealing to me. But as far as multi-player centric FPS games are concerned, this one looks the best of the lot.

FPS of the year for me. Nothing compares to it.

I'm still now quite understanding why it is not a launch title. It seems like it is ready! It would be such a system seller. It's the game with all the buzz - kinda surprised its all 'Destiny who?"

I also like the real life back story. As I see the little underdogs coming back after being mistreated. I really hate people that try to cheat other out of their hard earned cash.

This is the new Halo of the original Xbox days. But even bigger. This is like the biggest launch buzz for a single I have seen in a long while.

Can you imagine what it would be like if you could play in the Occulus Riff or similar type VR Glasses?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!