By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Demo First Impressions From IGN - "Speechless"

No matter what the preorder sales of X1, I believe this game in itself will shift a lot of consoles and have a really high attach rate. A definite million seller, perfaps the first for the system?

Around the Network

I'm not into FPS MP at all, but this looks great. If it had a great SP campaign I would be pretty pissed its not coming to PS4.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Game looks fun! graphics look to be lacking polish though and this was a PC version.

Fuck this I am done pre-order deployed (PC)

I don't know these type of games do not really appeal to me. I would rather have more attention focused on Ryse or Dead Rising 3, both of which look awesome. Titanfall does not create that excitement spark for me like Ryse or DR3

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

I was quite impressed when I saw the gameplay. Looks intense.

Zappykins said:

I'm still now quite understanding why it is not a launch title. It seems like it is ready! It would be such a system seller. It's the game with all the buzz - kinda surprised its all 'Destiny who?"

I also like the real life back story. As I see the little underdogs coming back after being mistreated. I really hate people that try to cheat other out of their hard earned cash.

This is the new Halo of the original Xbox days. But even bigger. This is like the biggest launch buzz for a single I have seen in a long while.

Can you imagine what it would be like if you could play in the Occulus Riff or similar type VR Glasses?

The launch games are already very good.  MS is doing the right thing saving something big for 2014.

Looks good, I liked the Mirrors Edge with a jetpack moves you can pull. I'm not sure it's a plus that you don't have to get the timing right to do a fatal attack. But I didn't play such a game in a long time so what do I know.

On a side note, I bet that the visuals on the XBOne will match max settings on any PC (keeping in mind that the resolution will not exceed 1080P).

Looks great and has some unique stuff among other FPS's though the Mecha part of the game could have been done better. I think Killzone is better that Titanfall but I still want to play it and think it will do really well review-wise and sales-wise.

Hynad said:
Yes. This game looks crazy good. I don't really like the fact that there's no single player option. So that makes the game a lot less appealing to me. But as far as multi-player centric FPS games are concerned, this one looks the best of the lot.

Totally agree with that. I would really love a single-player mode.

Still, the game looks great. I'll probably get the X360 version, which I hope plays as well as the other versions.