By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

BF4>COD> KZ

pre orders are dominated by forum folk and highly informed gamers. The real sale figures are where the masses are at.

Killzone will probably do 1.5m-2m this holiday. Battlefield and COD will eclipse it.

Around the Network

Killzone Shadow Fall will fall as a shadow during the battle of the FPS's

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Their is a chance for next gen because people who will buy them will get the consoles mostly for the exclusives, but at the same time it will be hard as killzone will not have the legs of cod/bf4 during the holiday season and the months to come.

Not going to happen. Even if say a Halo game which is much bigger than KZ released at launch for the X1 I don't think it would happen because of Cod.

COD is on its biggest downfall ever with next gen incoming. GTA V will alone outsell COD. COD is on a downfall and it can be seen with the preorders and Watchdogs is owning next gen preorders.

Around the Network

Lol, CoD and Battlefield will blow Killzone out the water no offense but it won't even be close.

Its a dead IP, I can't imagine too many people who don't like the stale gameplay having much faith in that changing for next gen. Killzone fans will lap it up, nice graphics, but that it, and as you should know, graphics generally doesn't mean the game will sell well.

Nope. Maybe if we only count next-gen shooters only, but it's still unlikely, will be probably outsold by BF4.
But if we count only next-gen and on single SKU I can see it happening :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

COD will still be the biggest seller this year. The 360 and PS3 sales will determine the overall "winner" this year. Not wanting to put down Killzone, but there is no way that it is going to sell anywhere near as many units as COD.

Yehh..
no.

It can be the best FPS on PS4. But I even doubt that.