By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

This Killzone will be the PS4's best selling first party FPS. Which isn't saying much. Because it's a launch title. And PS3's best selling FPS was also a launch title. With only 4 million sales. Killzone is not even one in the same Super Mario Galaxy as COD or Battlefield. Even calling it a distant 3rd is too much credit because that assumes that there was other competition lol. It will sell well-ish because there's no other 1st party launch competition.

Around the Network

Though I wish this would happen it wont, I dont even think it will outsellf BF or COD just on the ps4 alone.

It will never happen, call of duty and battlefield will outsell it and they could even outsell it on PS4

bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
Sorry but those pre order charts are laughable, COD 360 is the most pre ordered sku and NPD will prove that 10 times over.

do you have any sources for that?

My source is common sense and history.

Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
Sorry but those pre order charts are laughable, COD 360 is the most pre ordered sku and NPD will prove that 10 times over.

are you sure you are listening to it? because really, why would CoD be the most pre-orded SKU when GTA is about to come out? why would it be the most pre-orderd SKU when Activision them selfs said pre-orders are low? your sources seem pretty off, at least give us sources that are credible 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:

are you sure you are listening to it? because really, why would CoD be the most pre-orded SKU when GTA is about to come out? why would it be the most pre-orderd SKU when Activision them selfs said pre-orders are low? your sources seem pretty off, at least give us sources that are credible 

What? I'm not comparing to GTA I'm talking about which COD sku is ahead and how that is different to the pre order numbers shown here.

Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:

What? I'm not comparing to GTA I'm talking about which COD sku is ahead and how that is different to the pre order numbers shown here.

i guess you were talking about the pre-orders of FPS's alone then? i thought you were talking about all pre-order charts

bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:

i guess you were talking about the pre-orders of FPS's alone then? i thought you were talking about all pre-order charts

I was talking about COD and nothing else.

Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:

I was talking about COD and nothing else.

then i agree. 360 SKU will be, by far, the more pre-orderd one

Yeah not even close.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!