By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

Won't even sell 1/2 of COD on any last gen platform. Might sell 2/3 of COD on any next gen platform.

Around the Network

Killzone wont beat COD. It will sell well as it always does, but if it ever hopes to beat COD or Battlefield the gameplay is going to have to go thruogh a drastic overhaul.

NO!

Even with 100% attach rate with the PS4, it would be impossible. Shadowfall will be lucky to manage half of CoD Ghosts lifetime and 1/3 first week in my opinion.

Mummelmann said:
Even with 100% attach rate with the PS4, it would be impossible. Shadowfall will be lucky to manage half of CoD Ghosts lifetime and 1/3 first week in my opinion.

You heard the man. Buy four!

Still might not be enough :(

Around the Network

Preorders numbers in this site can´t be trusted.

KZ and PS4 games pushing more in the US than 360 or PS3 versions is laughable even for the most insane Sony fanboy.

E3 backlash is a old history now. The only thing in favor of PS4 is the price and may be suply, if some rumors could be trusted.

I feel like on the average, CoD and BF4 will eventually pass Killzone: SF, but Killzone: SF will still do amazing, especially compared to the others. I can honestly see Killzone: SF finally being the game that well establishes the series.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

BloodyRain said:
Prob not. I think bf4 and cod ghost will outsell it. Killzone will end up doing better then last gen though.

Based on the preorders...much much better. It might end up outdoing BF4 (360) if it manages to keep up its pace.

Dark_Feanor said:
Preorders numbers in this site can´t be trusted.

KZ and PS4 games pushing more in the US than 360 or PS3 versions is laughable even for the most insane Sony fanboy.

E3 backlash is a old history now. The only thing in favor of PS4 is the price and may be suply, if some rumors could be trusted.

Not old news for many who still hate what Microsoft tried or haven't heard about 180.  Many polls post 180 still have ps4 as the overwhelming choice

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers