By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

DialgaMarine said:
I feel like on the average, CoD and BF4 will eventually pass Killzone: SF, but Killzone: SF will still do amazing, especially compared to the others. I can honestly see Killzone: SF finally being the game that well establishes the series.

Yeah, I feel this is going to be the best selling Killzone of all time for some sneaking reason.

Around the Network

I see many people mistaking me for saying it will outsell BF and COD (because they haven't read the OP) on multiplat which simply isn't possible at this rate. I'm talking about Individual SKU right now.

CGI-Quality said:
dsage01 said:
I see many people mistaking me for saying it will outsell BF and COD (because they haven't read the OP) on multiplat which simply isn't possible at this rate. I'm talking about Individual SKU right now.

In fairness, you edited "(Individual Sku!)" after the fact. Beyond that, you took 10 pages later to clarify your meaning.

For me, I knew what you meant, and stand by what I said.

I did edit the indivual SKU after tons of people  said COD and BF would do 5-10 million first week (which at indivual sku rates is not possible at this moment) and the comparisons of preorders on all the games listed on the OP is all indivual SKU... none are multiplat. Clearly some people only looked at the the title and started  criticizing me. So that makes what I did fair.

Against Cod? There is a reason why dreams are never a reality

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Call of Duty: Ghosts (X360) will be the best-selling FPS of 2013.

Killzone: Shadow Fall's legs will be highly dependent on its metascore.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
CGI-Quality said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Quite false, when plenty of dreams are not only premonitions, but come true.

This, therefore, is a faded dream of the time when I went down into the dust and noise of the Eastern market-place, and with my brain and muscles, with sweat and constant thinking, made others see my visions coming true. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

-T. E. Lawrence

It is also quoted in Uncharted 3.

the-pi-guy said:
CGI-Quality said:

This, therefore, is a faded dream of the time when I went down into the dust and noise of the Eastern market-place, and with my brain and muscles, with sweat and constant thinking, made others see my visions coming true. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

-T. E. Lawrence

Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:
CGI-Quality said:

-T. E. Lawrence

I looked at the post and I didn't even need to who the author was...