By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

The Killzone games has never sold 3 million copies. Call Of Duty will be the best seller as always.

Around the Network

Call Of Duty is going to hammer the shit out of this game in sales.

Prob not. I think bf4 and cod ghost will outsell it. Killzone will end up doing better then last gen though.

I could see it being top FPS on PS4 sure, but top FPS on any system? No no no.

Also what's up with the weeks till release? It's 12 weeks from launch, not 21 lol. Your numbers man, they're wrong.

even Call of Dogs Wii U will outsell KZ

kidding

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Seece said:
Sorry but those pre order charts are laughable, COD 360 is the most pre ordered sku and NPD will prove that 10 times over.

do you have any sources for that?

JoeTheBro said:

Also what's up with the weeks till release? It's 12 weeks from launch, not 21 lol. Your numbers man, they're wrong.

the pre-order charts have KZ to release after 21 weeks due to no confirmed release date. i assume they picked 21 weeks due to it being the last week of the year and they just put it that date because thats the latest thing the PS4 will release. 

So that's why CoD already has over 3 times the preorders going off the chart you posted?

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

the pre-order charts have KZ to release after 21 weeks due to no confirmed release date. i assume they picked 21 weeks due to it being the last week of the year and they just put it that date because thats the latest thing the PS4 will release. 

So comparing it to other game preorders 21 weeks to release is kinda wrong.

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

So comparing it to other game preorders 21 weeks to release is kinda wrong.

extremly. do you expect the ps4 to launch at around 29th of december? and even though, its kind of stupid to think thats an advantage, if it releases after 21 weeks it will only have one week of sales against months of the other games. :/