By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

It won't even be the best selling FPS on PS4 this year.

Around the Network

lol, no

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

We don't even know when it's launching. Good numbers, but unlikely to be highest selling FPS.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

BasilZero said:
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Delayed to 2014 :(

Sony are crazy in release this game in the same time of Call Of Duty and BF4... lol

Around the Network

Yep... just need a slight alteration to your thread title:

"Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling Sony 1st party FPS this year USA!"

What with COD/BF releasing on current gen, I think it has the chance to do pretty well against the competition for PS4 only sales (so KZ vs BF PS4, or KZ vs COD PS4).

But it may just be that BF/COD people are waiting for next gen console release dates before they bother about getting an order in for next gen shooters.

I think KZ will do well though.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO

Off Topic but: Cod Ghosts has more pre-orders on PS4 than on 360!? Whaaaat!?

On Topic:  Errr no, I disagree

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

KZ is next gen exclusive.
I think thats possible.