By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall will be the best selling FPS this year USA! (Individual Sku!)

CGI-Quality said:
dsage01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
chidori-chan2 said:
Sony are crazy in release this game in the same time of Call Of Duty and BF4... lol

If pre-orders are anything to go by, it's not really crazy. In fact, it's one of the more pre-ordered games with the PS4.

LOL

I'm always for humor, but to be frank, I don't see what is funny.

Oh I'm sorry but posted LOL in the wrong place...oops

Around the Network

Lol no, that will probably not happen.

Dont be ridiculous. CoD or battlefield will be the highest selling. Those games sell on the 10-20 million mark. Do you really think the PS4 will sell that much this year? Sony probably cant even manufacture that many yet.

CGI-Quality said:
Conegamer said:
No, no, no. COD and Battlefield's first days will likely outsell the entirity of PS4 HW.

Yup, just like they will for the X1 and WiiU hardware launches. Nothing surprising and not a very good comparison.

I agree entirely, but that's the point. If a rival game can outsell the entire install base of another system in a day, then how can it be the best selling?

I don't wish to downplay Killzone and it should do well, a good million or two, but saying things like this are just ludicrous and deserve and equally ludicrous reply.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

In sales? Never.
In quality? For sure! Killzone 2 and 3 are light-years ahead Batlefield 3 and any one of the Call of duties.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Welcome back, Gilgamesh.

Hahahaha this is gold 

If you just wanted to discuss the fact that Killzone is currently the most pre-ordered FPS in the charts you could just have said that in the title, no need to try and draw people in buying making the crazy claim that it will outsell COD or BF4.

well, who pre-orders a console and games months before release? the absolute core fans of the gaming industry. that a few millions of the hardcore fans like killzone as much as bf doesn't really surprise me but we talk about the whole market and most of the cod fans don't pre-order the game, they just buy it at release or the weeks after.

first week for cod will be probably 5-10m on all systems. killzone maybe 1m in 2013 (well, also depends how many consoles sony will ship).

cod will probably sell more on day 1 for 360 and also for ps3 as killzone in 2013.

but that doesn't mean that killzone will sell bad for what it is (a game releasing on only one next gen system), just that cod and bf are too big for it.

On next gen, perhaps.

I really hope you aren't serious :p