By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ultra Street Fighter 4 will not be on the Wii U

hatmoza said:
woah I totally thought this was just a SF Ultra thread.

It's probably better that you thought that. Your post was more interesting than the cumulative of this whole thread.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I still believe Super Street Fighter 4 is the best fighter of this generation. I've played it for almost four years in a row with all my friends and family. All the way through SF4 to Arcade Edition.

I don't have it in me to give it another go. My Makoto is probably rusty as hell anyway.

As much as I despise DLC, as much as I hate capcom's milking ways... I always saw the SF4 updates as full game upgrades rather than mere add-ons that are worth the price.

Yeah.  Aside from the skins that I can't stop myself from buying, even for the characters I don't use, Street Fighter 4's updates have been DLC done right.  Back in the day when we got Super Street Fighter II, World Heroes Jet, or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, we'd have paid full retail price for the next version of the same game.  At least now, I get a significant upgrade for a fraction of the price.  I'll be buying.

Nem said:
The game was announced for PC/PS3 and 360.

It also wont be on PS4 and Xbox One. Want to make a thread about those aswell?

of course not. Bashing Wii U is more cool.

Click HERE and be happy 

hatmoza said:

I still believe Super Street Fighter 4 is the best fighter of this generation. I've played it for almost four years in a row with all my friends and family. All the way through SF4 to Arcade Edition.

It was... you have others good fighting games this generation but SFIV (and the add-ons) was really one of the best in this generation... and the best Street Fighters in a long time.

kupomogli said:

It's okay though.  Just shows how biased you Nintendo fans are.  One company stops releasing games for your console and you shit all over them.  Another releases games only when they're paid off.  Either way, Capcom's not supporting your preferred console.  So now it's automatically okay not to release a game for the WIi U?

No, it shows how biased you are. Get the facts straight: EA completely dropped support, Capcom is bringing games. You choose ONE game from a publisher that is by far smaller than EA is and say that it is comparable. Nope, it isn't. Capcom supports WiiU with some titles. It is not great support, but it is not nothing either. If you start argue that way, we could say Capcom doesn't support PS3/X360, because MH3U was WiiU/3DS-only and only biased MS/Sony-fans cannot see it. That's rubbish.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Nem said:
The game was announced for PC/PS3 and 360.

It also wont be on PS4 and Xbox One. Want to make a thread about those aswell?

Differnt words used... I'm sure we will see a version with upgraded graphics for PS4/Xbone.

Wii U "No version planned."
PS4/Xbone "No Ultra Street Fighter IV On PS4/Xbox One For Now"

Of course "for now" is because the consoles will be launched only in the end of the year.

When you have 10 mario games per year, who needs third party support, right?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:

When you have 10 mario games per year, who needs third party support, right?

Smartest thing in this entire thread. Totally agree. 

green_sky said:

This.

Stop crying like little bitches, the Wii U is fucked because it sucks, period, stop fucking harrassing us on this forum.

~

Edit: User was banned by TruckOSaurus for this post.

capcom is fine in nintendo's eye as long as monster hunter is in their console.... monster hunter 4 U-ber anyone???