By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - January

Hynad said:
Play4Fun said:
Hynad said:
Mine was for a single day. Not 14.

Should have been 14...or preferably permanent. That's what you deserve.

Also, I like pie.

You promised something to me. I'm still waiting, you know. ^_-

Around the Network

I demand that my moderation from Axumblade is removed (because it was just him shortening a ban tads gave me for an 'offence' in December and I wasn't actually banned for any time) and my moderation from Kantor is also removed (as Axum unbanned me shortly after I received the ban because it was a misunderstanding)...

TruckOSaurus said:
gergroy said:
Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
What is the "other" regarding man-bear-pigs ban?

We think that he either purposely posted in a locked thread or at the very least spammed with a "in before the lock" kind of post.

if the thread is locked, how can you post in it?

It's actually pretty simple... but I'll preserve your innocence.

Just edit your already existing post?

or.....the other.....thing.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

OT: didnt know there is so many users and such high activity to result in such an impressive list. Or is it just the general heated discussions after the WiiU launch?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Lol First time I get banned since I joined the site back in 07, and I get banned twice Was one craaaaazy month

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The other thing.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Faxanadu said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The other thing.

We do not talk about the other thing

man-bear-pig said:

I demand that my moderation from Axumblade is removed (because it was just him shortening a ban tads gave me for an 'offence' in December and I wasn't actually banned for any time) and my moderation from Kantor is also removed (as Axum unbanned me shortly after I received the ban because it was a misunderstanding)...

I told you that I would remove tads ban (which I did) and post axums ban reduction instead this month. About that other ban I have no idea what happened afterwards, but I know that you were banned at least a few hours so that still counts.

10 days is fine, but 20-30 days is a excessive. i'll never see the point or approve of a 20-30 day ban.

Barozi said:
man-bear-pig said:

I told you that I would remove tads ban (which I did) and post axums ban reduction instead this month. About that other ban I have no idea what happened afterwards, but I know that you were banned at least a few hours so that still counts.

I was unbanned for the Kantor moderation, so it definately shouldn't count....last month Mr Khan unbanned me and you didn't include it in the list, so what's changed this month?