By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - January

you know, there should be a rule that if you get banned more than three times in a month you are out for good...

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Correction. I actually only banned BluGamer23 for 1 day. I accidentally banned him for 3 days and then corrected the length right after.

Fixxxed

Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
What is the "other" regarding man-bear-pigs ban?

We think that he either purposely posted in a locked thread or at the very least spammed with a "in before the lock" kind of post.

if the thread is locked, how can you post in it?

Has there ever been a situation where a mod was banned??

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

gergroy said:
Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
What is the "other" regarding man-bear-pigs ban?

We think that he either purposely posted in a locked thread or at the very least spammed with a "in before the lock" kind of post.

if the thread is locked, how can you post in it?

It's actually pretty simple... but I'll preserve your innocence.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I realized runqvist is permabanned, good riddance.

Mr Khan owes me an apology for jokingly saying PS3 fans have their own religion.

Because since the Feb 20 thingy.............ya. Lol look at Pezus' sig above me.

Mr. Khan, I would like you to pick up the phone...because I called it! :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Better than December. Trying for 0 ban February. *fingers crossed

KylieDog said:
Big applause to my 3 day ban.

Someone claims games were forced to be bundled because they were not selling (even though bundles were planned months before the games even released, and the games are some of the biggest sellers on the system), I point out the stupidity of such a statement listing other games that were bunded as examples and get banned for it.

I'm sure the fact the Vita was getting bashed and all I did was counter the argument with 360 examples had nothing to do with anything, not like I was banned and the guy who trashed the Vita wasn't. Oh wait...

...and yeah going to call out the 1 day ban too.

Apparently it is ok to make up bullshit and use it to claim something, but not to call someone out on it. Just to point out the example this sets in form of question: Am I allowed to claim because one person claims a WiiU is faulty for whatever reason, that all WiiUs are faulty? You'll ban anyone who tries to say I'm making stuff up right? Just to be consistent with how I was banned...

Why not post links to your moderated posts if you really want to call the mods out.  I've not seen a unfair ban for a while tbh.  Sometimes its how you say things and not what you're saying.

Bannedagain is not living up to his name.

I am the Playstation Avenger.