Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
bonkers555 said:
Nsanity said:
Turkish said:
LOL at the first page, not surprised at some of the ridicilous claims.

"the force that defends sony on vgchartz"

Yeah right, no wonder no one takes these people serious.

Nobody takes you serious either: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149609&page=1

ARE YOU KIDDING?! Is that Turkish the same with TurkishEmperor or they share the same name different people? Those 360/PS3 reviews are really from this VGChartz Turkish?

You should know how many vgc lurkers there are on gaf, reporting and creating threads of my gaf posts back to vgchartz, desperate and so obsessed with me!

Its funny the lengths these people go to discredit me. They tried to ban me on vgchartz because of my gaf posts, they tried to ban me on gaf because of my vgchart posts.

I think these people wanna take it to the next stage: trying to hack my account like the pathetic stalkers they are.

Doesn't this tell you something?

It tells how desperate, pathetic and obsessed some people are with me.

Name names. 

They know who they are, it should be obvious to them.

Lol at your sig. I contacted you because it was a mod instruction, so you should be thankful to me there was no consequence.

Which is a lie. The mods said you cold try asking me to remove it.  You emailed me a "friendly warming", lol, i was sooooo scared.

So I asked the mods, they weren't interested and had no problem with it. I can put the link back if you want. 

Why would I lie? I would've reported you to the mod if you didnot remove it, thats what he said me to do.

If you're able to put it without consequences then so should I. But then you will complain again like the last time.

Hypocritical, to say the least.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Great, now this turned into exactly what some of the MS fans were complaining about.

Great, now pezus is here.

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
bonkers555 said:
Nsanity said:
Turkish said:

They know who they are, it should be obvious to them.

Lol at your sig. I contacted you because it was a mod instruction, so you should be thankful to me there was no consequence.

Which is a lie. The mods said you cold try asking me to remove it.  You emailed me a "friendly warming", lol, i was sooooo scared.

So I asked the mods, they weren't interested and had no problem with it. I can put the link back if you want. 

Why would I lie? I would've reported you to the mod if you didnot remove it, thats what he said me to do.

If you're able to put it without consequences then so should I. But then you will complain again like the last time.

Hypocritical, to say the least.

The mods DID contact me, they said that you had complained to them but as far as they were concerned it broke no rules. i still have the emails.  I removed it out of pity.

anyway, bored of you now, go write some reviews. 

Yeah right, you removed it because it would have consequences. I don't care if you put it back on or not. I will have to report you if you choose to do so.

Aldro said:

This thread crashed faster than a plane on fire...

AM I LATE? ALL I SEE IS SMOKE ;_;

I think the mods are doing a fine job considering the time they have to put into this. I recall being banned for saying one word (homosexual but ..shorter) and once I realised I was banned for that, I chuckled and realized I should probably avoid typing that in general as it is a bad habitt :P

Does every topic you discuss eventually turn into Uncharted 3?

CGI-Quality said:
Kynes said:
ZaneWane said:

sony fans are aggressive here and get away with more

What have you done! Now you will have tons of them quoting you telling how wrong you are.

Well, it's not that he's wrong, Sony fans can be aggressive, but so can Xbox and Nintendo fans.  

Source?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Turkish, please stop fanning the flames too. Just don't reply to the people who try to rile you up

Turkish may be fanning the flames, but you are throwing petrol saturated logs onto the flames!

Aielyn said:
zumnupy10 said:
ethomaz said:
Fuck off is banable but neither MDF or SDF is.

Could you explain me what is MDF and SDF ?

Unless I'm mistaken, MDF is "Microsoft Defense Force" and SDF is "Sony Defense Force".

It's basically a shorthand way to call someone a Microsoft fanboy or a Sony fanboy, with perhaps some slight undertones of the concept of war. There's a third one, NDF, which I'm guessing you can figure out from there.

When it comes down to it, using any of those terms is just childish.

Thanks.  I was having a hard time finding the meanings in the internet.

Will everybody please calm down before I have to lock this thread or start banning people? Thanks.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Euphoria14 said:
So, many of those who go into a thread with no intent but to trash talk Turkish, bring up stuff from outside the forum to make him look at bad as possible and tell others things like "He knows what he is" and ignore the point of his thread entirely go and then cry foul because someone picked on Selnor?

Priceless.

This post now needs to be bumped.

amp316 said:
Will everybody please calm down before I have to lock this thread or start banning people? Thanks.

Man

This went past thread-locking and people-banning days ago