By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

Interesting thread. Might just sit here with my hot cup of tea and read through.

before that, I think I'll kindly suggest to axumblade that he reevaluate the current mods. If not for himself, for the users. Even if it's for show. Some mods are getting a bit smug in my opinion.

For example, a mod just literally called religious people a fan club the other day. That shit can't fly and I find it as just as offensive and inflammatory as calling someone a fanboy to a certain console.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

hatmoza said:
Interesting thread. Might just sit here with my hot cup of tea and read through.

before that, I think I'll kindly suggest to axumblade that he reevaluate the current mods. If not for himself, for the users. Even if it's for show. Some mods are getting a bit smug in my opinion.

For example, a mod just literally called religious people a fan club the other day. That shit can't fly and I find it as just as offensive and inflammatory as calling someone a fanboy to a certain console.

Make sure to read the actual thread in question. This one is just plain sillyness. Something so small turned to lots of bans and members quitting

bonkers555 said:
CGI-Quality said:
bonkers555 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Interesting that selnor's departure has brought some people out (people who don't claim to be a fan of the PlayStation) saying that they will either leave or want to leave. Either Sony fans really DO dominate here or people need thicker skin.

@ the bolded. Where have you been? This is the case for the last 3 years on this site. I recommended to change the site name to PSChartz so new Nintendo and Xbox fans know what they are getting into here.

The latter part of that is the bigger problem. Sony fans, just like any other, are very easy to ignore. If you're affected by something they've done (and it isn't a direct inslut towards you or someone else), you take it too seriously and need thicker skin.

I have been directly troll by nothing but Sony fans on this site. Here's a few example:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151000&page=12

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142590&page=1

Both time I was targeted for no reason. The only thing that I admit on this site is that I prefer my 360 over the PS3. But if you read my post history I say nothing but good things about the Vita (Day 1 buyer) and how much great value you get more from PSN+ over XBL. But that's not enough to please the Sony fans on this site.

sony fans are aggressive here and get away with more

SONofSELNOR said:
i live in a potato

He must have been Irish.

ethomaz said:
Fuck off is banable but neither MDF or SDF is.

Could you explain me what is MDF and SDF ?

Around the Network
ZaneWane said:

sony fans are aggressive here and get away with more

What have you done! Now you will have tons of them quoting you telling how wrong you are.

zumnupy10 said:
ethomaz said:
Fuck off is banable but neither MDF or SDF is.

Could you explain me what is MDF and SDF ?

Unless I'm mistaken, MDF is "Microsoft Defense Force" and SDF is "Sony Defense Force".

It's basically a shorthand way to call someone a Microsoft fanboy or a Sony fanboy, with perhaps some slight undertones of the concept of war. There's a third one, NDF, which I'm guessing you can figure out from there.

When it comes down to it, using any of those terms is just childish.

A vgchartz user called happydolphin insulted me even more than just a "fuck off", don't think he even got a warning, crazy meltdown lol.

LOL at the first page, not surprised at some of the ridicilous claims.

"the force that defends sony on vgchartz"

Yeah right, no wonder no one takes these people serious.

Turkish said:
LOL at the first page, not surprised at some of the ridicilous claims.

"the force that defends sony on vgchartz"

Yeah right, no wonder no one takes these people serious.

Nobody takes you serious either: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149609&page=1