By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
Great, now this turned into exactly what some of the MS fans were complaining about.

Not really. Its a totally different thing and you know it.... Or you should. Turkish comes in and throws a couple of posts at the thread knowing it will get a reaction.  That's his modis operandi, who are we to disappoint?

The only difference is that Selnor really believed what he was saying, which can make it better...or worse, depending on how you look at it. Look at ZaneWane's post, does it add anything, is it not just a post to get a reaction? What's the difference? Look at MBP's constant stealth posts. I suggest we all just go outside a bit to cool off and then come back. 

Easy for you to say. We don't all live in Iceland you know!

Around the Network

You know what? You guys are right.

This thread is being locked.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Conegamer said:
...what about NDF or even PDF?

..well i was going to just lurk for the holiday's but...

lolololol.  +1.

also, i like the job our mods are doing.  a year or so back things were too oppressive.  you couldn't say anything without getting banned.  now things are a bit more relaxed and i like it.  i can have a negative opinion without fear of retaliation (ban) and i personally can fully appreciated others negative opinions of things i like (such as vita).  i think you are balancing things quite well mods.  the site is soo much more fun than a year or so back.