By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

Fluttershy is best pony.

BEST FUCKING PONY

Around the Network

I don't believe this character is truly Selnor. This has to be some troll account by MBP or somebody like that.

Jay520 said:
I don't believe this character is truly Selnor. This has to be some troll account by MBP or somebody like that.

He likes Fluttershy, and that's for me.

Oh, he's gone already...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

All "sides" flame and troll each other. I find it ridiculous and ironic that this particular user from the first few pages would have a problem with the moderation on this site. You are no better and let's not discuss how greatly above others you think you are.

The mod team is fine and does it's job at it's best possible degree. Furthermore, if particular users ever became part of the mod team then I'd leave the site. It would make no difference to me or others.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Mr Khan said:
Jay520 said:

He likes Fluttershy, and that's for me.

Oh, he's gone already...

Let's play a new game. How about Guess Who?

Around the Network

SONofSELNOR is cool. You guys should unban that person. I really like that poster. Put a positive tone to the forum. Maybe SONofSELNOR could be a mod or admin I would vote them in right awy. Lets get to voting everyone. I get the only vote though so I say SONofSELNOR for CEO of VGCHARTZ.

CGI-Quality said:
bonkers555 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Interesting that selnor's departure has brought some people out (people who don't claim to be a fan of the PlayStation) saying that they will either leave or want to leave. Either Sony fans really DO dominate here or people need thicker skin.

@ the bolded. Where have you been? This is the case for the last 3 years on this site. I recommended to change the site name to PSChartz so new Nintendo and Xbox fans know what they are getting into here.

The latter part of that is the bigger problem. Sony fans, just like any other, are very easy to ignore. If you're affected by something they've done (and it isn't a direct inslut towards you or someone else), you take it too seriously and need thicker skin.

I have been directly troll by nothing but Sony fans on this site. Here's a few example:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151000&page=12

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142590&page=1

Both time I was targeted for no reason. The only thing that I admit on this site is that I prefer my 360 over the PS3. But if you read my post history I say nothing but good things about the Vita (Day 1 buyer) and how much great value you get more from PSN+ over XBL. But that's not enough to please the Sony fans on this site.

i own this thread get out and stop posting. you hear me.

check

this out