By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global hardware and UK & USA software UP! - Week ending 8th December

Far Cry 3 on the 360 slams ahead of the PS3 version now.

Around the Network

@crissindahouse
I cannot get every information! If, i would tell you when the PS4 (PSCenter- a current rumored name) would come out! It is no problem to simply ask if a console is still in production!

Who is lilbroex?

Global sales this week:
PSASBR (PS3) - 49,632
Wonderbook - 84,242

PSASBR (PS3) total WW sales: 215,448
Wonderbook total WW sales: 164,357

Will Wonderbook end up being the highest selling PS3 exclusive this holiday season?

killer7 said:
Who is lilbroex?

someone who put a lot of energy in his discussions with like 50 people at the same time until he asked for a ban.

Around the Network

it's only UK but i have been out and about this week and the WiiU isn't exactly pushed,My HMV finally got a WiiU up and working only yesterday,looks good,the wonderbook was £18 in HMV pretty good,obviously lots of bundles with move and good bundles with console,they are advertising the hell out of this for chrimbo and why not,makes sense

i couldn't even buy far cry 3 in hmv wasn't anywhere all week,what's with that don't get it on either 360/ps3

i bought max payne 3 for £18 in the end,hitman was £20 in gamestation this week hopefully the new NFS will be £20 soon

Above & Beyond

GTA IV 10m on 360. Nice

Also Kinect Sports 5m

Paper Mario: Sticker Star at 500k

NSMB 2 at 4 million

Kid Icarus close to 1 million

Very nice software sales for 3DS

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

killer7 said:
@Troll_Whisperer
They put PS2 and PS3 shippments together since the first Quater of 2012! I checked their reports! You think that they really count reshipped Hardware??

In Mexico Radioshack still receives new shipments of PS2.  Plus, they already told you they can't count re-shipped as shipped. And all your evidence is non-existant. It was from a twitter account that not longer exists.

OT: this generation amazes me. 360 is 7 years old! But it still has amazing numbers amazing software numbers. It's also amazing that the third place has sold almost 70 million consoles. It could even be possible that the 3 consoles will be close to 33% marketshare.

Next-gen is gonna be interesting sales-wise. Can't wait to see when nextbox and ps4 debut

@crissindahouse
He got banned, why?