By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Red on track to sell MILLIONS!

Now Taylor, Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
mysticwolf said:

This is me on the day Red came out:

Really?

I'm serious, that's me. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

ok that sounds impressive for one country alone with those internet music services and stuff nowadays but 5-6 million worldwide? isn't she one of those stars who is not really popular in other countries? (like as example some country singers from usa who aren't so popualr outside of usa)

crissindahouse said:

ok that sounds impressive for one country alone with those internet music services and stuff nowadays but 5-6 million worldwide? isn't she one of those stars who is not really popular in other countries? (like as example some country singers from usa are)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4851090

So... should I buy the itunes deluxe version or the 2CD retail deluxe version?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

no, it's expected to sell somewhere around what BORN THIS WAY sold first week in the U.S.. and sell very little world wide.. she's a U.S singer..

1.1-1.2 million U.S first week sales.. in comparison BORN THIS WAY by lady gaga sold over 2 million copies WW last year.. and about 1.1 million copies week one in the U.S..

mM
Ps3 said:
The tears literally streamed down my face when I heard the news. <3

Congrats to you PS3. You made this possible. Part of it. 

leo-j said:
no, it's expected to sell somewhere around what BORN THIS WAY sold first week in the U.S.. and sell very little world wide.. she's a U.S singer..

1.1-1.2 million U.S first week sales.. in comparison BORN THIS WAY by lady gaga sold over 2 million copies WW last year.. and about 1.1 million copies week one in the U.S..

...Yeah, but 400k of Born this ways 1st week US sales were for $0.99 from Amazon...

man-bear-pig said:
leo-j said:

...Yeah, but 400k of Born this ways 1st week US sales were for $0.99 from Amazon...

and I was one of those sales.. I would have bought the album for a higher price if that offer wasn't available.. that doesn't take away from the fact she would have sold Way more than 700K week 1 without the deal.. in the U.S alone.. and over 1.5 million WW which is what swift may debut with..

mM

I like Taylor Swift cause she tries so hard to look nice and innocent, but you just know shes a nasty fucking slut who's taken more cock than the Jonas brothers.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.