By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Red on track to sell MILLIONS!

cut the quote trees please.

Around the Network

I brought this CD for my gf but im addicted to that song "trouble when you walked in" (I think its called that) and im a metal head so liking that song is frowned upon in my friends group :P

She named her album off the original pokemon game. Nintendo should sue her. I wonder how many people are picking this up expecting a Pokemon game.

wfz said:
She named her album off the original pokemon game. Nintendo should sue her. I wonder how many people are picking this up expecting a Pokemon game.

Especially with that picture of Scrafty on the cover.

wfz said:

the heck? this is not pokemon topic?  -> that's what I thought after reading the OP.

I guess congratz to her, I have never listened to any of the her songs so I dunno, actually I only know about her because of another topic from PS3 some time ago...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
think-man said:
I brought this CD for my gf but im addicted to that song "trouble when you walked in" (I think its called that) and im a metal head so liking that song is frowned upon in my friends group :P

Embrace your love for T-Swift.

Don't hide it. It will only get worse.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash