By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the story behind your username?

Entil'Zha is from the TV show Babylon5. Entil'Zha is the title of the original leader of the Minbari fighters known as the Anla'Shok, which translates to mean Rangers. After the original Entil'Zha died, the new leader took the new designation of Anla'Shok Na, or Ranger One. I have used Entil'Zha, EntilZha, RangerOne, or Ranger1 for quite some time now on most sites.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
oh i forgot
irrational hate towards Apple

Hate? I thought it was german! TheAppleThe

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

That's how they used to call me when I used to be an Italian prostitute in my previous life.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Google it.

Darth

Devil

Demon

A combination if made would speak of untold evil.

hence

Darthdevidem (as there was a character limit on Runescape where I used to username)...otherwise it's Darthdevidemon usually...which is my PSN ID.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Darth

Devil

Demon

hence

Darthdevidem (as there was a character limit on Runescape where I used to username)...otherwise it's Darthdevidemon usually...which is my PSN ID.

I always read your name DarthTheVideo.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Mordred11 said:
Google it.

(just realised this is the kid in Hugo I think)

@Abbath

Ohh lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

AbbathTheGrim said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Darth

Devil

Demon

hence

I always read your name DarthTheVideo.

The first time I read his name DarthDavidEmo... the lack of capital letters makes it confusing.

I always read your username as:

Darth-divide-'em

I was watching the south park episode with man-bear-pig in it the night before I joined, and when I was filling out the registration I was trying to think of something good but I ended up settling with man-bear-pig cos it was the only thing I could think of.

I don't like it and I'm thinking about getting is account permabanned and come back as just 'MBP' or something.