By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sony fanboyism among moderators is getting out of hand

Kantor said:
If you had said "the vita has a disappointing lineup for this year" that would have been fine. It's about how you said it. You said that Sony was "king of jack and shit" which is definitely trolling.,

What???? I read his comment a dozen times and he didn't say any of that. This is putting words into someones mouth or very, very, very liberal interpretation.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
Kantor said:
If you had said "the vita has a disappointing lineup for this year" that would have been fine. It's about how you said it. You said that Sony was "king of jack and shit" which is definitely trolling.,

What???? I read his comment a dozen times and he didn't say any of that. This is putting words into someones mouth or very, very, very liberal interpretation.

It's practically a direct quote.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4672073

He was banned for that post.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

If the neutrality and impartiality of this board’s moderation are not guaranteed, then this board will gradually lose all its credibility

This has been a big issue from the start of this gen. I've moved from forum to forum to get away from it, but bias towards Sony is hard to get away from. Whoever banned you is a terrible excuse for a Mod.

In my country, topics like this we call "barraco".

I love a "barraco". XD

Around the Network

Wow this site really has died on its ass if we are now banning people for that. What makes it worse is the whole English lesson going on above saying what is the right or wrong context....who gives a shit?? The Vita does have a weak siftware line up, look at the current sales if the games. Very poor. I hardly use my vita at all and thats because the three games i own have have got old. Pointing out yiu think a line up is weak is a personal opinion. Saying someones opinion is trolling is just stupid. Counter the argument as thats what discussion forums are for....

LOl. Ban him again for such a stupid thread. He lied to us as kantor showed to get us to feel bad for him. Ban was fair. He deserved it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Kantor said:
Chandler said:
Kantor said:

What is this Jack that moved over to the 3DS?  I don't know Jack.

*Maybe I should submit this joke to Jay Leno or Jimmy Fallon* 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Kantor said:
Chandler said:
Kantor said:

*guitar solo from that band that Jay Leno has for some reason*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
amp316 said:
Kantor said:
Chandler said:
Kantor said:

*guitar solo from that band that Jay Leno has for some reason*

He has that band so Kevin Eubanks can fake laugh at jokes like the one that I made.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger