By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sony fanboyism among moderators is getting out of hand

All this comes down to is that since we all have our own interests, we don't necessarily read the same topics and we don't "follow" the same users. So when it comes to people getting banned, it's only natural that you might think that users with the same interests as you are the ones persecuted but that's only because they are the ones you notice most since they hang out in the same threads as you do.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

This could have just been a PM to AxumBlade...

I guess some posters just want to watch the forums burn.

Yeah I miss the days we had great neutral moderators like CKLMB.

Smeags said:
This could have just been a PM to AxumBlade...

I guess some posters just want to watch the forums burn.

it's what keeps us together...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

welp this was fun, but I think it's run its course. Left it up for a while so people could see Kantor's edit and the actual post Jumpin was banned for but now the whole thing is deteriorating into one of those stupid "____fans are the worst" "nuh uh ____ are the worst" except for mods. Locked..

Around the Network

Gotta love that anti Sony comment. You post shit like that and then you wonder why you got banned (the one linked/in bold at the bottom)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

z101 said:
I think the fans of Sony have a real bad time right now (Vita a fatal flop, Sony in a catastrophical financial crisis and some analyst they that Sony will be history in near future) so they tend to overreact.

Hang on a sec.  Why would anyone consider the Vita a "Fatal flop"?  Fatal flop is Gizmondo as was Virtual Boy.  Does the Vita selling worse than the XBox 360 globally make it a flop?

dude, you're a troll. I saw that post that Kantor banned you for you you damn well deserved it.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android