By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sony fanboyism among moderators is getting out of hand

Mmmfishtacos said:
Your simply stating "facts" you don't know, then trying to say that after next year either the vita or Sony won't be there. That's trolling get over it, fact is that tread has a lot of vita hate in it. Some even talked about it in the vita tread. Hop on over to the vita tread, and get informed.

Well then, the thread topics I cited are definitely trolling, according to you, they should all get banned too. Why should people trolling the Nintendo forums get special treatment in these cases? While I post something that you really have to stretch to consider trolling, and post it in the Nintendo forum, and myself get banned (with no warning, no other moderation; but instead a ban).

All I am saying is if my case is a bannable offense, then those other cases I cited are certainly bannable offenses.
If those cases I cited isn't, then neither is mine.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

the fact of the matter is that your statement can't be proven

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Only a few days after a thread abut how VGC is too critical of SONY we have people saying we are too soft on SONY and too tough on Nintendo. Then we had too many people displaying Microsophobia.

Anyways,

So now we have Nintendo fans saying we are too soft on SONY and that VGC allows too much Nintendo trolling , Microsoft fans who say we scare them all away and SONY fans who, well, pretty much hang out in the Vita thread by themselves these days because they think everyone is allowed to troll SONY and it is getting irritating.

The endless circle continues.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

trasharmdsister12 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

If you look at the popularity of the Steam Sale thread and the PC Gaming Screenshot Thread, you'll see that we PC gamers are invading.

As you could see in my previous post, you guys don't count around here.

Same goes for the mobile gamers and their fake games.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

The bottom line is simple. I don't care which group of fans is supposedly worse; I care about fair treatment from the moderator community.

• If you are going to ban people for posting negative information about the Vita in a Nintendo thread, then ban all of those as well who are posting obvious trolling topics in the Nintendo forums - they're MUCH more visible than little responses like mine, which was so far down a thread.
• If you are not going to ban the people posting trolling topics in the Nintendo forums; then don't give them special treatment, and don't ban people for posts like mine either.

It's a simple request, and a very fair request. Right now it looks like Sony is getting preferential treatment from the moderators because people are allowed to bash Nintendo with full topics in the Nintendo, and posting anything negative about Sony is a banable offense; even when it is posted IN the Nintendo forum far down a thread where it is hardly visible.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Euphoria14 said:

As you could see in my previous post, you guys don't count around here.

Same goes for the mobile gamers and their fake games.

Vile peasant! Your ignorance will be your demise. The drums echo in the distance and from your throne your heart shall resonate with fear. We are coming.

EWWWWW!!! How dare you lump us with those filthy mobile gamers?! You might as well label us "glorified console gamers" if you're going to do that!

The bias against mobiles among moderators is getting out of hand. How long must us Mobile gamers put up with being put down like this?!

BAN HIM NOW!

Currently playing:

That wasn't exactly worth a moderation.

deskpro2k3 said:

the fact of the matter is that your statement can't be proven

The OPs statement is a blatant flaming sword/flame bait. No evidence/facts have been provided to back up his statement. He has failed to provide pieces of evidence or named the moderators responsible. This thread should be closed.

If you had said "the vita has a disappointing lineup for this year" that would have been fine. It's about how you said it. You said that Sony was "king of jack and shit" which is definitely trolling.,

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think moderators should step off the gas a little. I don't think the OP is a bannable offense, not in the Sony Forum and especially not in the Nintendo Forum. Dedicated fanboys should know not to step into enemy territory or they will get shot, metaphorically speaking. The Vita is clearly pointing in the direction the OP describes and stating that is not wrong or offensive, it's the truth.The Vita not getting support after 2013 can not be proven but it also cannot be disproven, so it's a prediction or an oppinion. And he didn't state his oppinion as fact either, hence the word "might". I call my Vita tenderly Vitanic, so what? Boohoo the vita is doomed, boohoo the Wii U is so weak it's like 7 year old tech. This is kindergarten.

So in essence, I agree with the OP. Right now mods a using FIBA rules on Sony criticism and Streetball rules on Nintendo criticism.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.