By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

It's called 'Adventurer' and is being made by a Polish studio. It's an FPS though! That counts as innovation, right? 

Translation from Polish.....      

"Shown adventure shooter first-person perspective allows players to feel like treasure hunters and adventurers. The combination of dynamic gunfights, malownniczych site, engaging storyline and ingenious traps and mechanisms to ensure an unforgettable experience of a native of Indiana Jones movies. Embedding the shares in the thirties of last century, giving it a unique style." (lol)

Presumably, this is "Natoon Drek" and "Soolivan" 

Looks like he found Drake's crashed plane..

As well as Drake's diary!

Well, this concept art certainly is inspired....

A unique blend of classical cinema atmosphere of adventure-person shooter action game;
- The game combines action and exploration - shootings, car chases, puzzles;
- Avoid the guards left behind by the ancient treasures of the traps and use them to fight the enemies;
- Visiting exotic locations, including Egypt, the Arctic and ancient Mayan cities;
- Puzzles and mysteries, in which we use to solve the treasure hunter gear - unusual compass, notebook, treasure map, a flashlight, and even dynamite;
- Full story twists, international conspiracy, espionage, and organizations seeking powerful artifacts;
- A powerful arsenal of weapons of the era, from the guns on the Panzerfaust;
- The improvement of weapons and upgrade skills of the hero;
- The fascinating world of the 30s the last century - architecture, music, clothing, vehicles and weapons straight from the best Hollywood movies rogue;
- Multiplayer mode Treasure Hunt, in which the outside weapon you can use traps to eliminate enemies

Here's your dev diary, even the title music is a copy and paste job, thanks guys... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vDjNf-HTM&feature=player_embedded

Around the Network

Hey, it's a FPS thus automatically making it different to UnCharted and besides there's already been another Uncharted "rip" from an Arabic company.

P.S

Indiana Jones called, he wants...well, he wants everything back to be honest. 

/Pokerface

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Bahaha :D

I was gonna get a PS3 so I could play the Unchartered franchise, but now I don't need to! Yay!

That looks a billion times better, and you actually get play the 90% of the game.
thanks for showing this.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Bahaha :D

As both an Uncharted fan and a person with strong opinions on imitation in the games industry, I expect you to be particularly incensed by this  

man-bear-pig said:
Unchartered

You are the Smarterest

im sorry but i see no resemblance. look again clearly this guys has brown pants on.

I know this is going to make some people unhappy but to be honnest I always thought Uncharted was already a rip off of Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones with few additionnal gameplay element (shooter). It is original in its own way but certainly not a new genre.

That being said, I do not see how this could be called a rip off (but this is my personnal oppinion of course).

PullusPardus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Unchartered

You are the Smarterest

FANKS!!