By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

Nolan North better voice Drek

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
I know this is going to make some people unhappy but to be honnest I always thought Uncharted was already a rip off of Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones with few additionnal gameplay element (shooter). It is original in its own way but certainly not a new genre.

That being said, I do not see how this could be called a rip off (but this is my personnal oppinion of course).

just because something is in the same genre doesnt mean its a rip off, yes uncharted does share some elements with older tomb raider but it has a much differnet gameplay, story telling and the cintamatic moments that uncharted is known for. honestly other than the "treasure hunter" aspects of the games i see uncharted as a completly different game than tomb raider

LucasArts should sue Sony for taking Indy and degrading it then I guess.

SnakeDrake said:
Nolan North better voice Drek

It would be funny if he was actually called "Drek"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

crissindahouse said:
sega4life said:

Just throwing gameloft into the mix.

I think Sony should SUE, just don't talk about Super Smash Brothers....

i wonder if there is still a successful game gameloft didn't copy

Don't know,

but I do know Gameloft does good work bringing games I want to play to Mobile devices, I mean the other guys sure as hell around going to do it.

Keep up the good work Gameloft!!!!

All companies make games that resemble other games. It's good for people that want to play at type of game, but don't have that system.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I have Shadow Guardian, and it's actually decent.
If there's one thing Gameloft can do right, it's copying successful franchises. But they do a good job at it, so most people don't complain.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
If there's one thing Gameloft can do right, it's copying successful franchises. But they do a good job at it, so most people don't complain.

IMO the biggest thing Gamesloft can do right now is to release something unique, that would definetely be big.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Looks shit..

Ajescent said:
mysticwolf said:

IMO the biggest thing Gamesloft can do right now is to release something unique, that would definetely be big.

Gameloft can't make a successful unique game, because then they'd have to rip-off something they already created, creating a hole in the space time continuum. 

People really trying to say that uncharted copied tomb raider? Or Indiana Jones?

Wow. Jelly.