By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

theprof00 said:

People really trying to say that uncharted copied tomb raider? Or Indiana Jones?

Wow. Jelly.

The funniest thing is when we get threads about the new Tomb Raider and people complain how it's too similar to Uncharted, yet Uncharted was supposed to be the copycat of Tomb Raider in the first place.....implying the new Tomb Raider is just like the old ones?

Haters always gotta hate, I guess. 

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
theprof00 said:

People really trying to say that uncharted copied tomb raider? Or Indiana Jones?

Wow. Jelly.

The funniest thing is when we get threads about the new Tomb Raider and people complain how it's too similar to Uncharted, yet Uncharted was supposed to be the copycat of Tomb Raider in the first place.....implying the new Tomb Raider is just like the old ones?

Some times it's best to not aruge and just let things be. Makes life easier.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Sal.Paradise said:
theprof00 said:

Wow. Jelly.

tomb raider "stole" some ideas from indiana jones, uncharted some from tomb raider and some others (like the cover-system) and indiana jones and the new tomb raider is "stealing" some ideas from uncharted combining it with old tomb raider and indiana jones stuff. so every new invention used something of the one before. just look at all the snow levels, jungle levels and desert levels in tomb raider before uncharted was released. btw i believe the plane wreck in this game is from tomb raider and not from uncharted if you thought uncharted had a plane wreck before tomb raider^^

I'll bite and raise it to:

Square/eidos please sue Sony for rip-off of tomb raider with uncharted!

then i raise it back to:

Sony please sue square/eidos for rip-off of uncharted with tomb raider!

Oh wow... we went full circle there.

I cant resist: Nintendo sue Sony for rip off of smash brother on playstation all stars!

Yeah... we can keep on going forever.

Seems someone can't remember my name, so I'll post again so he can be defensive again for the lulz.

Around the Network

Uncharted is a bastardized version of Tomb Raider while Adventurer seems to be an improved version of Uncharted.

Watch the video in the OP, truthful to the design mentality of Eastern Europe this game actually has its focus on gameplay instead of cinematics.

They could at least release it on the PS3 :/

They say a PS3 version is possible though.

man-bear-pig said:
I was gonna get a PS3 so I could play the Unchartered franchise, but now I don't need to! Yay!

Agreed, I have cancled my plans to replace my PS3 now. Bro fist bumb to the 360! 

Slimebeast said:

Uncharted is a bastardized version of Tomb Raider while Adventurer seems to be an improved version of Uncharted.

Watch the video in the OP, truthful to the design mentality of Eastern Europe this game actually has its focus on gameplay instead of cinematics.

For realz?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

kitler53 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
happydolphin said:
Bahaha :D

As both an Uncharted fan and a person with strong opinions on imitation in the games industry, I expect you to be particularly incensed by this  

win.

OT - it is clearly inspired but i guarentee you sony would not win a lawsuit.

You're doing it wrong.