By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Call me crazy, but I bought this for $440 on eBay.

Came across it on eBay, bought it. It should be at my house by Monday, I'm super excited. This bad boy has been sealed since 1999.

Wish me luck on opening the cards :) me and a few friends are gonna open them together and put them all in a binder for one big collection

(36 packs = 396 cards). I know you guys remember this. First ever booster box.

Around the Network

You're crazy.

I have the complete original collection :) Last I checked it goes for like £70 on ebay (100ish us dollars) so you were just hideously ripped off.

Crazy..

Oh wow that is crazy. How much did that sell for originally when it came out? I remember playing yu gi oh and wasting over a grand just buying packs and pimping out my collection lol.

Around the Network

Your Crazy, and im jealous.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

HOLY FUCK!!! That is actually awesome! I remember collecting those, but then I swapped my allegiances and started supporting yu-gi-oh like a god damn 2-dollar whore. Still, it isn't worth $440! What if you don't even get any rare cards...? :O

how much did that cost at release?

Your crazy, but like Kakashi did, I nearly bought a box when I played yugioh back in the day, good luck on your pulls :P

Attoyou said:
Your Crazy, and im jealous.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!