By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Call me crazy, but I bought this for $440 on eBay.

Smashed said:

Wow didn't know the shiny ones where special :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

When it arrives post all the rare cards you get.

I still have my pokemon cards in the attic somewhere.

I remember the day I got a Charizard in one of those small packs. Oh my. Such an exciting day. Don't think anyone in my school actually had one up until that point. Good times.

Dude, no, don't open that! IF you're looking for the actual individual cards, you can just buy card lots for way less on eBay and get more at the same time! You'll probably have to shop around to get all the cards, but it's way more economic!

If you open that box, its value is destroyed. That box has never been opened for a reason - they have SERIOUS value if you don't open them! $440 today, $1000 in a few years!

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Dude, no, don't open that! IF you're looking for the actual individual cards, you can just buy card lots for way less on eBay and get more at the same time! You'll probably have to shop around to get all the cards, but it's way more economic!

If you open that box, its value is destroyed. That box has never been opened for a reason - they have SERIOUS value if you don't open them! $440 today, $1000 in a few years!

^ This -- lets use yugioh as an example

http://www.amazon.com/Trading-EDITION-Booster-Phantom-Darkness/dp/B0010YC65W/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1341720714&sr=1-1&keywords=yugioh+booster

http://www.amazon.com/YuGiOh-Legend-White-Dragon-Booster/dp/B000KGAS0Q/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1341720714&sr=1-3&keywords=yugioh+booster

The older they're, and the fact they're sealed is good for collectors.

Around the Network

You're gonna open it!!!!????
That like decreases the value by like 400 dollars.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I say awesome for you. It's your hard earned money and if this is what you enjoy, live it up! Simply because others do not approve of what you spend your own hard earned money on, who cares? When I purchase something extravagant and expensive, others often times shudder, with jealously? With envy? It matters not. I earned my money, and I earned the right to waste my money on whatever makes me happy. I think sometimes people who lack any type of work ethic or drive to earn things often feel a sense of entitlement from those who have worked hard for what they have. I enjoy buying Christmas/Birthday gifts for family and friends, and even gifts just because. Now I'm rambling and getting off topic. Point is, I think this is awesome. You earned it. Hope you enjoy it!

The majority here seem supportive, I guess I should have read more comments before posting! I have never seen or played Pokemon, either, so this is from a completely unbiased point of view. Sorry for the double post. Enjoy your cards!

Crazy! But nothin' wrong or to be ashamed about bein' crazy!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

If I was you, I wouldn't open it.