By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Call me crazy, but I bought this for $440 on eBay.

AmericanAli said:
440$?.....still worth it! Because in the end you `Gotta catch them all!` anyway :P

Gotta catch em all baby!

I'm going nuts just waiting for them.

Around the Network

Because sending money to orphanages is too mainstream?

:P

You must of been Smashed when you bought it.

Smashed said:
PullusPardus said:
You're crazy because you can get these for much cheaper, unused as well.

Where? Like I said, I searched for days before I bought this, and I didn't see one go below $450 besides the one I bought. It was actually $400, but the shipping from U.S to Canada and taxes resulted to about $40.

http://www.toywiz.com/poambabobox.html

$650

Stores that sell nintendo stuff.

Around the Network

Thats awesome. I personally would not have paid that much, but what matters only is your own satisfaction, not others. I have a binder somewhere (can't find it :( ) with 139 of the originals, including Charizard.

Cheers.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

NRFB!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I remember the excitement and fun of opening these packs when I was little. My stepdad spent... far too much money on me for these cards. It was easily over 1k.

I hope you have a BLAST opening them!! =D I'm happy that you get to do this and relive those experiences again.

The memories =')

Shame on you for wasting so much though!

As someone who was never into card games I'd say that is the most money I've seen a guy waste.

As someone who recently got into Magic: The Gathering I'd say: DAYUM! Noice.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."