By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Call me crazy, but I bought this for $440 on eBay.

Andrespetmonkey said:
I have the complete original collection :) Last I checked it goes for like £70 on ebay (100ish us dollars) so you were just hideously ripped off.

Bro.. Over the past week I haven't seen one go below ~450.

One auction sold for $650. I did not get ripped off. These cards are 13 years old lol.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
I have the complete original collection :) Last I checked it goes for like £70 on ebay (100ish us dollars) so you were just hideously ripped off.

One auction sold for $650. I did not get ripped off. These cards are 13 years old lol.

Complete 1st set for £75  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPLETE-BASE-SET-1-102-102-AND-ALL-150-ORIGINAL-POKEMON-CARDS-FULL-VGC-/110910802645?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item19d2cc8ad5#ht_1313wt_1037 

BasilZero said:
You could of saved that money for a Wii-U, 3DS, PSVita or any of the other upcoming next gen systems :(

Oh well, I have a job. I'll have money for upcoming systems :)

I did it for collection sake. I lost all my Pokemon cards a long time ago, literally... They're all gone.

Smashed said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

13 years old. For that money surely you could have bought a new one! Lol.

Fair play dude.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Smashed said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Complete 1st set for £75  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPLETE-BASE-SET-1-102-102-AND-ALL-150-ORIGINAL-POKEMON-CARDS-FULL-VGC-/110910802645?pt=UK_Collectables_TradingCards_RL&hash=item19d2cc8ad5#ht_1313wt_1037 

Those cards are already opened :( that ruins the fun and excitement, I'd rather open them all myself.

I saw a few videos on youtube of guys opening a box, one kid opened a pack, got a charizard, next pack literally right after that got a blastoise.

I read that this team opened THREE boxes and didn't get a single charizard.

Around the Network

You're crazy because you can get these for much cheaper, unused as well.

Smashed said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Smashed said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Those cards are already opened :( that ruins the fun and excitement, I'd rather open them all myself.

I saw a few videos on youtube of guys opening a box, one kid opened a pack, got a charizard, next pack literally right after that got a blastoise.

I read that this team opened THREE boxes and didn't get a single charizard.

I have a shiny charizard. I remember freakng the fuck out when I got that like 9 years ago xD

PullusPardus said:
You're crazy because you can get these for much cheaper, unused as well.

Where? Like I said, I searched for days before I bought this, and I didn't see one go below $450 besides the one I bought. It was actually $400, but the shipping from U.S to Canada and taxes resulted to about $40.

http://www.toywiz.com/poambabobox.html

$650

440$?.....still worth it! Because in the end you `Gotta catch them all!` anyway :P

Crazy

LET'S GO KNICKS