By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises Again - NEWEST TRAILER is out!!

Youtube has odd phases where thier data collection is off.  Usually its fixed but sometimes it means u have thousands less views than you really should.

I'm happy I've pulled 200k+ with what I got, but 1 million is my true goal.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
RVDondaPC said:
First movie I worked on where I actively tried not to know what was going on and still do my job so the movie was least spoiled for me as possible. It's going to be epic.

You worked on the movie?

Yep, on the LA and New York legs of the shoot. 

While the trailer does look good, it just seemed to out there. The dark knight, though by no means realistic, kept things relatively unextrodinary for a superhero movie and focused more on a good plot which is what made it so good for a superhero movie. This trailer makes the sequel seem a bit over the top, but alas its just a trailer. Still a few months before I will know for sure if this movie lives up to its predecessor in my eyes.

On a side note though it was a horrible pun, and very obviously coming, I couldn't help but laugh when batman said "this isn't a car" at the end of the trailer.

Reggie Fils-Aime would have been the perfect Batman! XD J/K
This movie looks amazing!

Christopher Nolan does it again!

Around the Network
RVDondaPC said:
Signalstar said:
RVDondaPC said:
First movie I worked on where I actively tried not to know what was going on and still do my job so the movie was least spoiled for me as possible. It's going to be epic.

You worked on the movie?

Yep, on the LA and New York legs of the shoot. 

Whats your job?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

_crazy_man_ said:
yum123 said:
its funny how its only got 302 views but 8.5k likes

It's just how Youtube works.

If you've seen any video that gets +300 views in its first day it ALWAYS does that.

I know its delayed. it was a joke

Man you can tell they changed banes voice...now it actually sounds worse i wish people would have just shut the fk up and stop complaining about every god damn thing

Tagging, will watch after work.

In fact there are many videos that have exactly 302 views. It's some kind of magical Youtube number.