By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises Again - NEWEST TRAILER is out!!

Yes batman finally took his cough medicine. I'm digging his new voice I cant wait for this movie hopefully its on par or even better than the Avengers.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

looks awesome! can't wait to watch it!

I can't wait!!!!! :D

New trailer looks awesome and those who do not like Anne Hathaway, I am disappoint :P

pezus said:
Epic epic epic! Biggest movie of the year is back. Looks like Catwoman is trying to help Batman

Maybe catwoman starts of hating bruce wayne but then she finds out hes batman and her perspective changes

i dont know lol

Looks very very good but I'm kinda disappointed by the angle they took on Catwoman, I wanted her to be a villain.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

It will be incredibly hard to top the Dark Knight, and I doubt it will.

My hopes are up though!

THERE IS A STORM COMING BITCHESSs!!!!!

NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN PUMPED FOR A MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pezus said:
Cross-X said:
THERE IS A STORM COMING BITCHESSs!!!!!

NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN PUMPED FOR A MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just...kill me?

Your punishment must be more severe.

Damn he sounds awesome

"Who are you?"

"I am Gotham's Reckoning"

This only can be a disappointment after the dark knight, it will be a great movie no doubt but slightly disappointing. Tom Hardy is very talented actor but he has very big footsteps to fill.

Mendicate Bias said:
RVDondaPC said:
Signalstar said:
RVDondaPC said:
First movie I worked on where I actively tried not to know what was going on and still do my job so the movie was least spoiled for me as possible. It's going to be epic.

You worked on the movie?

Yep, on the LA and New York legs of the shoot. 

Whats your job?

On set Production Assistant, but on this I specifically only dealt with stunts. Half the days I was running stunt rehearsals, the other half I was on set dealing with stunts.