By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PS All-Stars, discuss the similarities and differences, and if needed express your displeasure (No trolling allowed)

Tagged games:

So, is it a Brawl clone?

Yes 260 41.73%

No 42 6.74%

Kind of 43 6.90%

Who cares, it'll be fun either was 229 36.76%

I'm disgusted 47 7.54%

Total:621

not doin' it, guy, been through the argument over and over for MNR and LBP Karting already. Not about building bridges, it's about maintaining my sanity.

Around the Network

I don't think we can truly know if it's a clone or not until we play it. All we have is videos so far. Looking at videos, one will assume that Call of Duty and Battlefield are identical until they actually play them.

I dunno what is the big deal. Seems like you guys are bickering over the terms "clone" vs "inspired"..Reminds me of US Congress or the UN Security council

i just hope it fails hard

Looks like a Brawl clone so far would have been more excited if it was a Power Stone 1 clone or a Tekken Tag Tournament clone since I like those two games better then Brawl.

Around the Network

Sony, why U always copiii

Yay!!!

happydolphin said:

Paragraph 1. There's already a thread for talking about the positives, it's at Gilga's thread, and it's linked in the OP. Complaining about this thread is very out of place, the purpose is for us to talk about how it annoys us and how we can get over it more easily and build bridges where this might turn us against for x y z reasons.

Paragraph 2. We're all doing our best to, but I promise, you aren't helping.

Instead of judging us, try to see where we're coming from, as we are doing our best to see where you're coming from.

In other words, don't be so condescending.

I wouldn't be so condescending if you wet mops weren't being so aggressively negative, I wouldn't treat you as the problem.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

^We are talking about our gripes, are we not allowed to? Does that make us the problem?

Some of us don't just see the rosey side of life, we find fulfillment in pointing out what bothers us too.

Are such humans not allowed to freely communicate their views to each other and talk about it with others?

The fact that you are blocking us makes you our problem. How you don't see it baffles me.

We haven't been bitching, we've been trying to talk about it, did you see me and Sal talking? He brought up intelligent points, and I respect him for that, even if we come from two completely opposite PoV.

With you, it's always misunderstanding after misunderstanding, why with him I can actually have a debate and not with you?

Have we ever had a thread made before where the purpose was just to complain about a game being made?

Gamers who complain about games being made... quite the head scratcher eh?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DieAppleDie said:
i just hope it fails hard

Why? If its a good game let it be. Many people have reported that the game feels different than Brawl even though at first glance it looks like it.