By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PS All-Stars, discuss the similarities and differences, and if needed express your displeasure (No trolling allowed)

Tagged games:

So, is it a Brawl clone?

Yes 260 41.73%

No 42 6.74%

Kind of 43 6.90%

Who cares, it'll be fun either was 229 36.76%

I'm disgusted 47 7.54%

Total:621
d21lewis said:

Jeremy Jahns in NEVER wrong.  Subscribe to him.

Don't know who this guy is but that was a great vid! Pretty much sums up what I think about the game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Man, will that Youtube/vlog editting effect ever end?!

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

DepthAlly said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, it was annoying at first but you get used to it.  I don't know which video of his I watched first but I laughed my ass off.  I immediately subscribed.  This may actually be the worst of his videos.  Watch a few.  He's "awesome-tacular"!

d21lewis said:
DepthAlly said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, it was annoying at first but you get used to it.  I don't know which video of his I watched first but I laughed my ass off.  I immediately subscribed.  This may actually be the worst of his videos.  Watch a few.  He's "awesome-tacular"!

yeah, he does seem like a cool guy. I disagree with him here and there (I suppose that's human nature), but he's a likable guy.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

happydolphin said:

Okay, this thread is now garbage, please lock mods...

EDIT: Don't worry guys, I'll make a new clean one. Thanks CGI, I appreciate the suggestions.

Next time guys, please read the rules. And I'll make an even more fail-safe OP.

I don't think it can be done.  I don't like what the thread turned into, either.  It was pretty ugly for a moment.  You can make a new thread or OP but you're still dealing with two groups that have animosity towards each other.  They'll find a way to turn it into a war of words if they really want to.  It doesn't take much.  I do have a plan to make peace between Nintendo and Sony fans, though.  I'm going to arrange a marriage between the son of a Sony fan and a daughter of a Nintendo fan.  Through their union, we shall find peace.