By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PS All-Stars, discuss the similarities and differences, and if needed express your displeasure (No trolling allowed)

Tagged games:

So, is it a Brawl clone?

Yes 260 41.73%

No 42 6.74%

Kind of 43 6.90%

Who cares, it'll be fun either was 229 36.76%

I'm disgusted 47 7.54%

Total:621

Yes, those differences are nice indeed, but I still want to see more.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
happydolphin said:

^We are talking about our gripes, are we not allowed to? Does that make us the problem?

Some of us don't just see the rosey side of life, we find fulfillment in pointing out what bothers us too.

Are such humans not allowed to freely communicate their views to each other and talk about it with others?

The fact that you are blocking us makes you our problem. How you don't see it baffles me.

We haven't been bitching, we've been trying to talk about it, did you see me and Sal talking? He brought up intelligent points, and I respect him for that, even if we come from two completely opposite PoV.

With you, it's always misunderstanding after misunderstanding, why with him I can actually have a debate and not with you?

You're allowed to have gripes, but if you're gonna speak out about something, it's best you actually support your stance with reasoned points, not baseless claims and rampant, focused negativity. 

Yes, and negativity is a bad, bad thing.  Therefore, you are the problem, since negativity begets negativity.  

Again, you're more than welcome to express discontent, but your rationale and behaviour is full of stupidity and hypocrisy. Keep in mind, you created a thread that lasted hundreds of replies, and now you're here bitching about this; evidence points towards you being here for one reason only: to raise a fuss, whine, bitch, and be negative. Given your attitude, behaviour, and perspective, you ARE the problem, and you (amongs others) ARE the wet blanket.  The thread (and the forum at large) would be better without you.  

go cry in a corner.  it'd be more productive. 

No offense, but I keep seeing you speak about how people are so negative, but by doing so you are sounding more harsh and negative than anyone else I've seen on here. If you really want people to be less negative, could you maybe just try and ask people nicely? I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but it's a lot more pleasant and effective than stooping to their level.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

thats like saying every platformer after mario is a clone and every fps after doom is a clone. sure, smash bros was first for sure, but its such a fun and great idea that any company with a host of mascot characters can potentially use it to their advantage. if its fun, who cares, im game.

DepthAlly said:

No offense, but I keep seeing you speak about how people are so negative, but by doing so you are sounding more harsh and negative than anyone else I've seen on here. If you really want people to be less negative, could you maybe just try and ask people nicely? I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but it's a lot more pleasant and effective than stooping to their level.

I tried being polite, it's evidently very clear that kindness doesn't do anything to change his negativity.  

And I think you misunderstand the concept of negativity. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

happydolphin said:

Can someone other than me please put this guy back in his place, I've had enough.

what?  you've had enough of someone who's just as aggressive as you are in the opposite direction?  Only reason I'm being like this is becuase this is how you look to others. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:

I tried being polite, it's evidently very clear that kindness doesn't do anything to change his negativity.  

Enlighten me, how have I misunderstood the concept of negativity?

Runa216 said:
happydolphin said:

Can someone other than me please put this guy back in his place, I've had enough.

what?  you've had enough of someone who's just as aggressive as you are in the opposite direction?  Only reason I'm being like this is becuase this is how you look to others. 

You don't even read my posts. You said I made baseless claims, but time and time again I provided the details of my PoV.

You said I'm a whiner, yet made it a clear rule in this thread not to do so (Rule 2):

"2) Let people express their view and displeasure even if you don't agree.

Also, for in-game discussion and pro-game dialogue, please visit this thread by Gilgamesh:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142713"

You insulted me by calling my behavior hypocritical and stupid (stupidity and hypocrisy).

You derailed my thread by focusing on personality rather than objectivity.

You're so out of line, I don't even know where to start. You're playing my Mr Hide, but at the same time you don't even understand my Dr. Jeckel, so where do I start with you?

Maybe before judging me or my threads, why don't you begin by being less judgemental and actually reading what we're saying, and then interjecting?

DepthAlly said:
Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:

Negativity, pessimism, ill-wishing, etc. nowhere have I hated on a game or wished it would fail, whereas happydolphin and pokemonbrawlvg have constantly made a habit of coming to threads and making grand assumptions and complaining ad nauseum about similarities between games.  I'm not being negative at all, I'm just being aggressive.  I'm only being aggressive becuase happydolphin and pokemonbrawl have been aggressively negative, saying nasty, mean things and doing all they can to see the bad in games.  

I want to be happy, I Want to look forward to new games, and I'm sure others do, too, and it's pretty damn hard with guys like that running around. 

This thread is a troll thread, the very title screams "BE OFFENDED AND RESPOND TO ME!"  so I'm treating it as it should be, by calling it out on it's trollish nature. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." -Reggie at E3 2009 after Sony unveiled what would later be called PS Move

Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:

Negativity, pessimism, ill-wishing, etc. nowhere have I hated on a game or wished it would fail, whereas happydolphin and pokemonbrawlvg have constantly made a habit of coming to threads and making grand assumptions and complaining ad nauseum about similarities between games.  I'm not being negative at all, I'm just being aggressive.  I'm only being aggressive becuase happydolphin and pokemonbrawl have been aggressively negative, saying nasty, mean things and doing all they can to see the bad in games.  

I want to be happy, I Want to look forward to new games, and I'm sure others do, too, and it's pretty damn hard with guys like that running around. 

This thread is a troll thread, the very title screams "BE OFFENDED AND RESPOND TO ME!"  so I'm treating it as it should be, by calling it out on it's trollish nature. 

But your aggressiveness is setting a negative tone. I mean, you didn't have to finish one of your posts to him by saying "go cry in a corner".