By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's PS All-Stars, discuss the similarities and differences, and if needed express your displeasure (No trolling allowed)

Tagged games:

So, is it a Brawl clone?

Yes 260 41.73%

No 42 6.74%

Kind of 43 6.90%

Who cares, it'll be fun either was 229 36.76%

I'm disgusted 47 7.54%

Total:621
DepthAlly said:
Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:

Enlighten me, how have I misunderstood the concept of negativity?

Negativity, pessimism, ill-wishing, etc. nowhere have I hated on a game or wished it would fail, whereas happydolphin and pokemonbrawlvg have constantly made a habit of coming to threads and making grand assumptions and complaining ad nauseum about similarities between games.  I'm not being negative at all, I'm just being aggressive.  I'm only being aggressive becuase happydolphin and pokemonbrawl have been aggressively negative, saying nasty, mean things and doing all they can to see the bad in games.  

I want to be happy, I Want to look forward to new games, and I'm sure others do, too, and it's pretty damn hard with guys like that running around. 

This thread is a troll thread, the very title screams "BE OFFENDED AND RESPOND TO ME!"  so I'm treating it as it should be, by calling it out on it's trollish nature. 

But your aggressiveness is setting a negative tone. I mean, you didn't have to finish one of your posts to him by saying "go cry in a corner".

No, the negative posters like happydolphin and pokemonbrawl are setting the tone; my aggressiveness is a necessary evil to combat their negativity and hatred. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Now you're attacking me. Just leave. Please.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Runa216 said:

Negativity, pessimism, ill-wishing, etc. nowhere have I hated on a game or wished it would fail, whereas happydolphin and pokemonbrawlvg have constantly made a habit of coming to threads and making grand assumptions and complaining ad nauseum about similarities between games.

You know nothing about me, Runa. Absolutely nothing. I don't know what the HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU ....

I need to control myself, because obviously the effort I've put on these forums means absolutely nothing to you. I made 2 threads, TWO THREADS that had an anti-fanboy tone. It is NOT in my habits, not something I do. It's just two thoughts I wanted to talk about and I did. They aren't negative for the hell of it, they are there to call things out and talk about them.

YOU on the other hand derailed BOTH of them. You insulted me and the participants. 

So, I anti-fanboyed a Nintendo game, and a Playstation game, what does that make me now? An anti-gamer? Dude, wake up and understand the point of my threads is to counter people that don't understand that things can be put into question, and should when needed.

IF CRITICISM IS NOT ACCEPTED ON THESE FORUMS, then to hell with it. Enjoy your circlejerks and pink ponies.

Runa216 said:

No, the negative posters like happydolphin and pokemonbrawl are setting the tone; my aggressiveness is a necessary evil to combat their negativity and hatred. 

Okay, I've had enough, just GTFO.

Mods, can you please do something??? FFS!

Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:
Runa216 said:
DepthAlly said:

Enlighten me, how have I misunderstood the concept of negativity?

Negativity, pessimism, ill-wishing, etc. nowhere have I hated on a game or wished it would fail, whereas happydolphin and pokemonbrawlvg have constantly made a habit of coming to threads and making grand assumptions and complaining ad nauseum about similarities between games.  I'm not being negative at all, I'm just being aggressive.  I'm only being aggressive becuase happydolphin and pokemonbrawl have been aggressively negative, saying nasty, mean things and doing all they can to see the bad in games.  

I want to be happy, I Want to look forward to new games, and I'm sure others do, too, and it's pretty damn hard with guys like that running around. 

This thread is a troll thread, the very title screams "BE OFFENDED AND RESPOND TO ME!"  so I'm treating it as it should be, by calling it out on it's trollish nature. 

But your aggressiveness is setting a negative tone. I mean, you didn't have to finish one of your posts to him by saying "go cry in a corner".

Well you might think that, but I disagree that your aggressiveness was necessary.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

Every time I see the acronym for PASBR, I think of PABST.

CGI-Quality said:
Well HappyDolphin has made his motives clear to me (and is rightfully respected for it). I think what you need to do at this point happy is alter the OP a bit and hope for the best!

Thanks CGI  Will do!

Runa, get out of this thread, you're acting too aggressively for someone with a staff account. Our sites have split but as long as you have something under your avatar saying writer people will take you as a representative of VGC's staff and you have to act as such. Don't post in here again, if you want to talk to me about it we'll talk on AIM later.

Okay, this thread is now garbage, please lock mods...

EDIT: Don't worry guys, I'll make a new clean one. Thanks CGI, I appreciate the suggestions.

Next time guys, please read the rules. And I'll make an even more fail-safe OP.

Jeremy Jahns in NEVER wrong.  Subscribe to him.