By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 'The Avengers' is getting heroic reviews from critics!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marvels_the_avengers/

Amazing so far!!

Around the Network

Very good news! I am looking forward to seeing it next week

A lot of movies start strong then teeter off due to RT's awkward system, let's hope this isn't one of those movies.

I personally want to see how well they integrate Hawkeye into the plot, he has no presence in the ads and was just plopped into Thor for one scene.

Panama said:
A lot of movies start strong then teeter off due to RT's awkward system, let's hope this isn't one of those movies.

I personally want to see how well they integrate Hawkeye into the plot, he has no presence in the ads and was just plopped into Thor for one scene.

It's true but what's particular about this one is the average rating which is 8.2. It's usually not that high even if there are only fresh scores.

It's sure to go down but at this point I don't see it going below 80% which means it's bound to be really good!

Good stuff, really looking forward to this one!

Around the Network

Not heard a bad thing said about it, everyones hyped... Gonna be massive.

9.1 on IMDB at the moment. But only ~3000 votes so far.

she is satan's bitch, maybe she can more than you think? no clue...

In Joss Whedon we trust.

My geek-o-meter is running off the charts. I simply cannot wait for this movie to come out. It'll help distract me from the E3 wait for a couple of days.

WOW simply amazing!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this!

And as a box office geek my anticipation doubles as I imagine what kind of numbers we could be seeing, especially if a strong WOM comes into play along with a monster opening.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey