By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 'The Avengers' is getting heroic reviews from critics!

bonkers555 said:
Forget about The Avengers and TDKR and give me Man of Steel and Captain America 2 already.

Captain America over The Avengers and TDKR... I've never seen a true CA fanboy before..but my eyes have now witnessed the thing.

Around the Network

Finally a movie I look foward to this year, hope it beats out "the hunger games"..ugh.

Holy nuts! That is quite the overall rating.

Not that I usually care for reviews anyway. I wanted to see this regardless on account of me being a comic fan for so many years.

The rotten score is a GURL!! BOOOOO!!!!!!!

Around the Network

movies like the avengers deserve to be watched in the cinemas and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

I hope it turns out good!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

My oh my... i just watched it and the movie was pretty freaking f*cking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It's so sharp in the dialogs and the action is great.. deserves the score!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
My oh my... i just watched it and the movie was pretty freaking f*cking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It's so sharp in the dialogs and the action is great.. deserves the score!!

Lucky!

I just bought tickets to the IMAX 3D Showing on May 4th. Can't wait.

Just tell me this Nikkom: Does Thor kick ass and take names?

Smeags said:
NiKKoM said:

Lucky!

I just bought tickets to the IMAX 3D Showing on May 4th. Can't wait.

Just tell me this Nikkom: Does Thor kick ass and take names?

I ain't telling!! :P there is too much awesomeness in the movie!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)