By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Simpsons May Get Canceled!!! ...

Tagged games:

Runa216 said:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=simpsons.htm

It's not dying.... And yes I know ALL about Box Office, I know all the records it broke, how it stands, how impressive that REALLY is, etc. The Simpsons is an absolute beast. The simpsons Movie has made more than Saving Pvt Ryan, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 2, Shrek, Twister, and many, MANY others. it is, at t he time of writing, The Simpsons Movie is one of the 100 most successful movies OF ALL TIME, currently ranked at #80. for comparison's sake, the South Park movie, which was released at the height of that show's prime, made less than 1/6th what The Simpsons did, ranked past 1000 somewhere.

I was surprised by how good the movie turned out to be. I went in fearing it would be 90 minutes of non sense like the current episodes but I really enjoyed it.

Also, it's not fair to make comparisons with the South Park movie since it was R rated and South Park is on cable TV (Comedy Network) while The Simpsons is on FOX.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I love the Simpsons and still watch it. I probably learned more from that show than any other source of knowledge in my life.

If they need to end it soon I would say carry on until season 5 and do another movie (make sure it is actually good). I think it is best they plan a good ending ahead of time just in case something bad happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

NOOOOOO!!!! I actually like the simpsons

Rainbow Yoshi said:
It's about time, the once great series is in heavy decline.

Where's the upvote button? New Simpsons isn't original or clever. Might as well watch Family Guy, that's how shit it is.

No way this will happen. The simpsons makes too much money for this to happen. Unless Fox has a more profitable show for the time slot(Napoleon Dynamite and Alex Gregory certainly aren't), then why the heck would they cancel it?
Mark my words, The Simpsons will live forever...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
scottie said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
It's about time, the once great series is in heavy decline.

Where's the upvote button? New Simpsons isn't original or clever. Might as well watch Family Guy, that's how shit it is.

where's the downvote button?  clearly this poster is a sheep and has no place on a forum...or wait, maybe a forum is the perfect place for sheep!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Reading that reminded me of this truth: GREED is one of the top 3 problems with humanity. Greed. This is ridiculous ,,,

I"m a big fan of the Simpsons but the show is declining and they should just stop doing the show,

While I'm thinking about it, they really need to cancel Family Guy too. That show was never funny.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
While I'm thinking about it, they really need to cancel Family Guy too. That show was never funny.