By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Oh How I Love Infamous 2! Rate It!

Tagged games:

What would You Rate Infmaous 2 out of 10?

10 52 43.70%

9 37 31.09%

8 14 11.76%

7 4 3.36%

6 1 0.84%

5 1 0.84%

4 0 0%

3 1 0.84%

2 2 1.68%

1 5 4.20%

Total:117
Pjams said:
I just finished the 'Good' playthrough and I must say that this is a great game. The story, the characters, the powers, the ending(s); simply amazing!

It's not perfect, and it kinda loses it's way in the middle for a bit, but that's just fine. It's a fantastic sequel that outshines it's predecessor in every way. I really have to thank Sucker Punch for all of the love and care they put into this great game.

Really, really good game!

This has got to be in the argument for GOTY, this game and Portal 2. I've played everything thats come out on consoles this year (except Wii), and I think Portal 2 and inFAMOUS 2 are the best so far.

Damn, you should see the grin on my face right now; time to start my 'asshole' playthrough xD

I just beat it late last night. AMAZING!! I will try and keep spoilers to a minimum until more have beaten it, then probably start a new thread for that. I feel disturbed by my ending(the "Good" one), just as I am with certain artsy films. Its very edgy and different honestly. I like it...but I kinda don't want to like it lol

Time to playthrough as Evil Cole :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

im about 3/4 way through and so far its AWESOME! screw those shitty reviewers inFAMOUS 2 shall be my second platnium (inFAMOUS 1 is my first and only)

M.U.G.E.N said:
just started it...still early in the game and LOVE IT! I mean just wow..it's improved on all aspects so far over the first game!

so far my fave is NIX... ooooh baby! lol love that crazy B*%&

The only thing I dislike, is they took out the inner monolog before he makes a decision, that was in Infamous 1. It was so funny. Also Nix is crazy as hell!

Sobbing.... EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made my girlfriend keep the game away from me so I don't play it at least until they start so that I will have done some revision (I also have to finish LA Noire first) but I really really want to play

After Beating this game once, InFamous 2 is a solid 9.5/10 for me. It just amps everything up to 11. There are a few niggling hitches here and there but nothing that detracts from the over all experience too much. It can truly be seen as a GOTY contender IMO.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network

I've done the good play through. REALLY disappointed with the ending and final boss. The Good play through was my favorite in the first game. Also, there were some gameplay design choices in this game that just did sit well with me, either. Very good game though. At this point, just not an absolute win like the first.

I'm going to finish all of the side missions and collect the blast shards before I start my evil play through. Hoping it's significantly better.

4 ≈ One

I gave it a 9 only because it was really glitchy and I have yet to find any good UGC levels.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
I gave it a 9 only because it was really glitchy and I have yet to find any good UGC levels.

Glitch?? Rly?! I don't recall dealing with any glitches beyond a random pop in here and there. What do you mean?

and as far as UGC goes, what were you expecting ? I think some of them are pretty good.  I love this one which is basically a fight for survival. You are trapped in a tunnel that pretty much is a straight line. You have some very shitty options for cover and there are dozens of militia gunning for you. You have to get through the tunnel alive but its no easy task lol.Also love the army of performers one where there is a huge mob full of militia dressed up as performers lmao.

Once I finish my Evil playthrough I am going to tackle UGC. I want to create some actual side story line archs with old and newly crafted villains. Anyone find any missions like that?

Greatness Awaits

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
3 1 7.69%

2 0 0.00%

1 1 7.69%

Who was the troll that give this game a 1 and who are the other troll that give 3

camon , don´t be shy, say helo to us

They are simply fanboys who don't have the luxury of playing this on their chosen console so they hate it XD.

I feel like some of the reviewers were just trying to be racey and get hits by giving this game anything below an 8.

Greatness Awaits

Dgc1808 said:
I've done the good play through. REALLY disappointed with the ending and final boss. The Good play through was my favorite in the first game. Also, there were some gameplay design choices in this game that just did sit well with me, either. Very good game though. At this point, just not an absolute win like the first.

I'm going to finish all of the side missions and collect the blast shards before I start my evil play through. Hoping it's significantly better.

The gameplay was the best part for me lol. the ice jump is just so awesome